- Course Outline
- Workshop Instructions
- Key Features
Increased productivity, reduced stress, greater confidence; These are some of the benefits of gaining control of your projects and your project team. This 3 days course provides practical skills which enable you to better manage all aspects of your projects and increase your team’s performance by utilizing effective communication skills.
- This Project Management Principles/workshop is designed to introduce participants to basic principles of project management course and practical techniques for success.
- The workshop activities are designed to help participant grasp core concepts and steps in starting a project, planning and estimation techniques and project execution.
- Help participants understand a big picture view of project delivery cycle.
- Participants apply these principles and techniques to small sample projects and create links to their own projects.
- Define a project
- Explain project life cycle and project constraints
- Explain the key elements of project initiation
- Develop project estimate and plan
- Identify project stakeholders and develop communication plan
- Manage project schedule
- Identify and manage key sources of conflict in projects
- Manage project change
- Explain tasks require to close a project
Having worked for multiple Fortune 500 Companies His Professional Accreditations include:
Faheem Jafar is the founder of PROPRAC Consultants, an Australian project management consulting and training firm. He has over 27 years of extensive international project / PMO management experience under his belt gained while working at various fortune 500 companies like NCR Corporation, IBM, HP, and Mastercard.
Faheem has successfully delivered business critical portfolios and programs for clients across diverse industries including but not limited to construction, banking, finance, FMCG, gaming & entertainment, information technology (IT), payment solutions, oil and gas, telecommunication, natural resources & mining, and public sector. He has worked in countries such as Australia, England, France, Germany, Kuwait, New Zealand, Oman, Pakistan, United Arab Emirates and United States. Faheem also teaches project management at the University of Sydney and at the Torrens University, Australia to post-graduate students.
He is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) & Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) from Project Management Institute, USA, He is also PMP Certified Instructor.
His Professional Affiliations Include:
- Associate Director – Quality Assurance, PMI Sydney Chapter
- Project Management Mentor, PMI Sydney Chapter
- Member (PMI), Project Management Institute
Training Courses that He Offers Include:
Project Management Professionals – Exam Preparation | Project Management Fundamentals | Advanced Project Management | Agile Project Management | Establishing a Strategic PMO | Risk Management Professionals (PMI-RMP)
Introduction to Project Management:
- Understanding project management
- Project life cycle
- Project constraints
- Project environment/organisation
- Agile Project Management
- Project Manager
- Roles and responsibilities of project manager
- Key skills of a project manager
- Project Manager power and authority
Initiating a Project:
- Requirements and business case
- Developing project charter
- Defining project scope
Project Planning and Estimation:
- Creating work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Developing project estimates (resources, works, cost)
- Creating a project schedule
Project Execution, Monitoring and Closure:
- Managing stakeholders
- Managing project communication
- Managing project conflict
- Managing project change
- Closing a project
- 17-18 October, 2021 – 10:00 am – 03:00 pm
- Regular Fee: USD 680 Per Participant (Exclusive of VAT)
- Team Offer: Pay for 2 and register 3rd for free
- Includes: Courseware, and SIMFOTIX Certificate
- For registration (s) send us your Name, Designation, Organization, and Mobile Number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For More Information please contact: Qazi Waqas Ahmed Mobile: +971 56 309 0819; Email: email@example.com
- Project Charter & Communication Management Plan
- Change Request Form | Lessons Learned
- Power / Interest Grid
- RASCI Chart | Risk Register
- Stakeholder Engagement Matrix
"Excellent training conducted by SIMFOTIX Professional Development. The whole day was full of fun and learning. "
- Excellent training conducted by SIMFOTIX Professional Development. The whole day was full of fun and learning.
"SIMFOTIX trainer bears a persuasive approach in training. The company is professional in the arrangements of training till the end to make it a memorable experience. The in-house session and the follow-up is excellent Approach. "