PMP Training Course in Saudi Arabia
The Project Management Professional or the PMP is considered the leading project certification in the world. They have now included agile, predictive, and hybrid approaches. The PMP offers project expertise in any type of work. It is a super catalyst for project leaders in different industries and helps organizations to have people who can work more productively.
PMP Training in Saudi Arabia is recognized as one of the global leading project management certification courses. The project management training helps boost project managers’ careers in industries spanning Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Taif, Jubail, and many more regions.
PMP Training course – an overview
PMP Training in Saudi Arabia includes the fundamental techniques and ideas about successful project management. The certificate is facilitated by the American project management institute and PMI ACP. The overall duration of the PMP certification course is around six weeks. Moreover, after completing the course, the students get 35 PDUs, one of the most important requirements of PMI.
What are the learning outcomes of this PMP training course in Saudi Arabia?
- Learning to write a scope statement
- List of all areas of knowledge and processes involved in project management
- Developing a work breakdown structure for effective project management
- Understanding the human resources that are required
- Predicting the duration of all activities and creating network diagrams
- Being able to perform a project risk assessment
- Learning to control, close, and also monitoring the entire project
- Learning how to manage PMP along with business analysis
Who should enroll in this PMP training course?
- Program and project managers
- Business analysts or QA
- Team or project leaders
- Mechanical, technical, civil, or electrical engineers
- Professionals working in the pharmaceutical industry, telecom, banking, and defense of the financial domain
- The certification course demands that the participants have at least a bachelor’s or high-school degree.
Course Content includes
- The introduction to PMP
- The role a project manager plays
- Management of project integration
- Management of project scope
- Managing project schedule
- Cost management of projects
- Quality management of the projects
- Managing the resources of projects
- Managing project communication
- Risk management of projects
- Procurement management of a project
- Management of stakeholders of projects
- The exam prep classes for the PMP certification course
SIMFOTIX stands out from the competition because of its commitment to giving students the most innovative training possible for PMP. The following are the key components of their preparations:
- classes that are focused and exhaustive
- sessions with a counselor one-on-one
- Outside of the classroom discussion area
- Key subjects and questions based on PMBOK are being revised
- Assurance of simulated examinations with the explanation of exam and memory skills
SIMFOTIX is known to provide the best training and certification course regarding pmp training in Saudi Arabia. Our course modules and materials are remarkable for professionals aspiring to become more effective in managing any project. Simfotix tries to create value for its students by providing professionals with the best training and certification courses. Our professional trainers are extremely knowledgeable and ready to help a student in every possible way.