- Course Outline
- Workshop Instructions
- Understand the budgeting process
- Learn to prepare budgets, planning and controlling
- Impact of budgeting on financial statements
- Know the various factors that affect cost management
- Prepare the key elements of an operating and capital budget
Why budgeting is essential?
- Purpose of budgeting
- Benefits of budgeting
- Why budget fails?
- Budgeting process
- Types of budgeting
Budgeting: Process & Approach
- Rolling budgets
- The master budget
- Operating and capital budgets
- The budgeted financial statements
- Incremental budgeting
- Zero based budgeting
- Flexible budgeting
- Kaizen budgeting and continuous improvement
- Activity based budgeting
Cost Analysis and Management
- Understanding cost structure and behaviour
- Costs as a relationship to outputs cost/volume/price relationship
- The concept of contribution margin
- Break-even analysis for planning and control
- Cost allocation and apportionment
- Benefit-cost analysis
- Comparing full and marginal costing
- Direct and indirect costs in budgeting for decision making
- Role of costs in pricing strategies
- Activity-Based Costing (ABC)
- Managing cost control
- 24-25 October, 2021 | 10:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- Regular Fee: USD 620 Per Participant (Exclusive of VAT)
- Team Offer: Pay for 2 and register 3rd for free
- Includes: Courseware, and SIMFOTIX Certificate
- For registration (s) send us your Name, Designation, Organization, and Mobile Number to [email protected]
- For More Information please contact: Qazi Waqas Ahmed Mobile: +971 56 309 0819; Email: [email protected]
"Excellent training conducted by SIMFOTIX Professional Development. The whole day was full of fun and learning in Advanced MS Excel. "
- Department of Economic Development, Dubai
"SIMFOTIX trainer bears a persuasive approach in training. The company is professional in the arrangements of training till the end to make it a memorable experience. The in-house session and the follow-up is an excellent Approach."
- The Executive Council of Dubai
"My team was positive and happy with the deliverables of MS Excel training, and they think the session increased their knowledge and efficiency. "
- Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratization
"SIMFOTIX in-house training on MS Excel was well organized and our team learned a lot of new things. We consider this as value and meeting our objectives. "