- Course Outline
- Workshop Instructions
Research shows that moving to a “virtualized” world puts leadership skills to the test. The evidence suggests that leaders need to be on their A-game consistently to have teams deliver excellent performance while working away from one another. In this zooming, we explore what makes a great virtual leader. Research studies unanimously come up with the same traits: empathy, fairness, communication and listening skills, authenticity and decision-making. The very best leaders set clear visions, bring people together and go out of their way to know people as people.
- 16 years of working at managerial position in FTSE 100 & Fortune 500 companies.
- Certified Transpersonal Coach – IHE Cultural Transformational Tools (CTT) Consultant – Barrett Values Centre.
- MTa Learning – Certified Facilitator.
- Teacher Training (MBCT) – University of Oxford.
With over 16 years of leadership experience working in high performing FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 companies, I bring hands-on experience of developing and leading teams, transforming cultures and successfully defining and executing strategy in a volatile and uncertain world. My style is adaptive, intuitive and co-creative with the purpose of releasing potential by developin inclusive mindsets and finding purpose and meaning. My work is underpinned with the knowing that when we focus on connecting authentically to ourselves and to one another we transform our teams and organisations by enhancing communication, collaboration and creativity. This is where the magic happens. We move from simply surviving to absolutely thriving.
- Professional Services
Trainer’s Qualifications & Accreditations
- Certified Transpersonal Coach – IHE
- Cultural Transformational Tools (CTT) Consultant – Barrett Values Centre
- HeartMath Certified Practitioner
- U Theory Visual Presencing – PI
- Nonviolent Communication – CNVC
- GBA – Being In Relationship | Champions for Change, Champions for Transformation | AR1
- MTa Learning – Certified Facilitator
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy Teacher Training (MBCT) – University of Oxford
- Coaching key staff in an international NGO following significant events in the Middle Eastern Region.
- Design and delivery of a Transformational Leadership Journey spanning 8 months for senior leaders and high potential staff in a Professional Services Firm.
- Design and delivery of facilitated interactive Zoom webinars to enhance connection and collaboration for MENA senior leaders in a global energy firm.
- Design and delivery of “Mindful Leadership” workshops for Private Services and Healthcare Client.
- Coaching U.A.E leadership team of a global automotive company following structural reorganization.
Key Model/ Theory:
- 4C Model
- Frei Trust Triangle
- 7 characteristics of empathetic people
- Virtual working opportunities & challenges
- Key trends & statistics
- Understanding the 4Cs
- Connection and presence
- Communication essentials
- Empathy – spectrum of empathy
- 7 characteristics of empathic people
- Onboarding virtually
- Understanding resilience & how to nurture that in the context of virtual leadership
- 3x Zoom Break Out Rooms
- 3x Mentimeter Polls
- Self reflection journaling moments
- Facilitated Group Shares (raise hands function)
- April 11, 2021 – 10:00 am – 01:00 pm
- Regular Fee: AED 980 Per Participant (Exclusive of VAT)
- Team Offer: Pay for 2 and register 3rd for free
- Includes: Courseware, and SIMFOTIX Certificate
- For registration (s) send us your Name, Designation, Organization, and Mobile Number to [email protected]
- For More Information please contact: Qazi Waqas Ahmed Mobile: +971 56 309 0819; Email: [email protected]