- Fee & Instructions:
Topics to be covered :
- Overview of UAE Labour Law : Federal Degree Law no 33 of 2021, including:
- Holiday entitlement
- Changes to contract types
- Final settlement calculations
- Contractual notice periods
- Understand the impact of employment law at the start of the employment relationshi
- Identify the issues to address at the termination of the employment contract
Changes & Action to take:
During the Service
- Article 4 –equality and non-discrimination :
- Article 6 –Recruitment and employment of workers
- Article 7 & 8 –Models of work & Employment contract
- Article 9 & 10 -Probationary period & non-compete clause
- Article 17 & 19 –Working hours |Overtime
- Article 22 –Determination of amount or type of wage and payment
- Article 25 & 27 –Deduction from wages | Minimum wage
- Article 30 –Maternity leave
- Article 40 –Temporary suspension from work
End of Service & Final Settlement
- Article 42 –Cases of ending employment contract
- Article 43 –Notice of termination of employment contract
- Article 44 –Dismissal of worker without prior notice
- Article 51 –Severance pay for full time workers
- Article 53 –Payment to worker entitlement after the end of the contract
Fee & Instructions:
- 25 January, 2023 – 09:00 am – 02:00 pm (GST)
- Regular Fee: AED 800 Per Participant (Exclusive of VAT)
- Team Offer: : Pay for 2 and register 3rd for free
- Includes: Courseware, and SIMFOTIX Certificate
- For registration (s) send us your Name, Designation, Organization, and Mobile Number to [email protected]
- For More Information please contact: Qazi Waqas Ahmed Mobile: +971 56 309 0819; Email: [email protected]
"It was more interactive, more concentrating on the practical side rather than theory. Good Trainer | Professional and has good communications. Trainer’s attention to detail is great | Well Managed the Training Session | Was very resourceful | Very Good, Clear and Direct instruction and focus | New knowledge. The content was extremely informative and useful. | Interactive and informative. Smart, Collaborator and can deliver the information clearly the presenter is very well educated easy to explain the subject. "
- Emirates Post Group Participants
"Excellent trainer from SIMFOTIX. | I learned a lot spend very good and it helped me. | Really professional trainer and her sessions was clear and easy and fun. | She explained everything in a easy and beautiful way. | She have good ways to conveying the information to us and we don’t feeling bored . "
- Mubadala Group , MDC BMS
"Simfotix Trainer bear a Persuasive approach in training and the company is professional in the arrangement of training till end to make it a memorable experience. The In-house session and the follow-up session is excellent approach."
- The Executive Council of Dubai
"Informative, engaging | New tools to be used for the growth for our organization | brainstorming and Good knowledge of the subject. "
- Sharjah Airport Authority
"Targeted learning should be at the top of your L&D agenda. Thank you Simfotix for being an agile partner in our learning Journey. "
- Roche Middle East
"Excellent courses delivered by SIMFOTIX to our team. Easy to understand trainer and well managed. I liked its interactive nature, and Mr Ahmed's examples of common phrases. "
"My team was positive and happy with the deliverables of MS Excel Training, and they think this session increased their knowledge and efficiency. "
- Ministry of Human resources & Emiratization
"Simfotix In-House training on MS Excel is well organized and our team learned lot of new things. We consider this as a value addition and meeting our objectives. "
- Road & Transport Authority Dubai RTA.
"InHouse session was best from SIMFOTIX. The trainer is excellent, and has a good knowledge on his craft. "