- Course Outline
- Workshop Instructions
This is a highly customizable course developed to elevate the public speaking & presentation skills of the team. Whether we’re talking in a team meeting or presenting in front of an audience, we all have to speak in public from time to time.
Even if you don’t need to make regular presentations but you need to handle situations in which a public speaking skillset plays a significant role in delivering the message across the team.
Methodology & Program Preparation:
- Phase One – Self-Presenting 5 Minutes: Participants will be expected to develop and prepare the initial presentation with their own creativity. They can select a topic which is according to their work. The participants will present it in Phase 1 of the program and will be given detailed individual feedback from the trainer.
- Trainer Led Session: They will learn public speaking/communication techniques with practical concepts, role plays, activities during the day and will actively participate in above activities.
- Phase Two: Participants will again present themselves in Phase 2 and this time the judging panel will also comprise the trainer and the audience. This phase will be completed by the trainer’s final feedback.
Lucy Mackintosh (GCIPD, NLP):
Lucy Mackintosh is a British citizen, and has lived and worked in the UAE for the past 8 years. She has over 18 years’ experience in Human Resource Management and Training and Development and two related qualifications – BSc (Hons) in Human Resource Management from the University of Bath, UK, and a post-graduate diploma in Personnel Management, accredited by the CIPD (Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development). Lucy gained an extensive range of HR experience, working in large organisations in London, including Visa International, the FSA (Financial Services Authority) and the NHS (National Health Service).
In 2007 she was head-hunted for a role at Standard Chartered Bank, Dubai, specialising in employee reward and performance management. During this time she also managed the HR Forum in the UAE, which aimed at promoting HR best practice in the region.
In 2009 Lucy decided to follow her passion for Learning and Development by becoming a full-time corporate Trainer and joined the region’s largest training company.
She gained experience in working for a large range of companies in the gulf countries and trained courses in Management, Soft Skills and Personal Effectiveness.
Lucy now works for different training organisations, helping them deliver exceptional service to their clients. She designs, develops and delivers courses on a range of topics, as can be seen below. She is also a qualified NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) Practitioner, MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) Facilitator and a Life Coach. These qualifications have increased her skills in understanding, communicating with, and inspiring others. As well as having expertise in her subject matter, and a wealth of practical experience, Lucy brings great positivity and inspiration into the training room. She lives by her personal philosophy of constant self-improvement for herself and others.
- Need for Communication & Presentation Skills
- Your 1st Presentation
- Presentations of Trainees x 10
- (5-7 minutes each followed by feedback from trainer & Q/A from the audience)
- Feedback, Timing, What went Well and What to be improved
- Presentations & Q/A Continuation
- Present information with an effective introduction, body, and conclusion
- Practice distressing before making a presentation
- Paraphrase and get clarity from audiences’ questions before you give a response
- Knowing Your Target Audience – Individual Activity
- Increase participants’ confidence when you deliver a presentation
- Activity on Qualities of a Presentation: Better Vs Excellent
- Communication Style & Mind Mapping – Presenting Information Group Activity
- Communications At Its Best – Main Principles, Tools And Techniques
- Back to Presenting:
- Audiences Love You – Capturing Their Interest
- Discussion on 15+ Quick Presenting Tips.
- Three ways of Communication Styles – Activity
- Role Play Scenarios for Communication Styles
- Presentation Hurdles: Turning Barriers to Success
- Designing And Building The Presentation Session – Structure
- Managing Yourself – The Presenter
- Managing The Audience
- Know how to inform or influence people when making a presentation
- How to react to tough questions or straight communication from the audience during a presentation.
- Your 2nd Presentation during the session
- Presentations of Trainees x 10 (followed by Q/A from Trainer & Audience)
- Feedback: Is it Good or Excellent?
- Continuation: Your 2nd Presentation during the session
- Feedback: Is it Good or Excellent?
- Taking It To Perfection – Bridge the Gap
- Internal and External Employees and their expectations
Summary of Training
- November 15 2021 – 09:00 am – 03:00 pm
- Regular Fee: USD 510 Per Participant (Exclusive of VAT)
- Team Offer: Pay for 2 and register 3rd for free
- Includes: Courseware, and SIMFOTIX Certificate
- For registration (s) send us your Name, Designation, Organization, and Mobile Number to [email protected]
- For More Information please contact: Qazi Waqas Ahmed Mobile: +971 56 309 0819; Email: [email protected]
"Excellent Training conducted by Simfotix Professional Development. The whole day was full of fun and learning "
- Department of Economic Development, Dubai
"My team was positive and happy with the deliverables of MS Excel Training, and they think this session increased their knowledge and efficiency. "
- Ministry of Human resources & Emiratization
"Targeted learning should be at the top of your L&D agenda. Thank you Simfotix for being an agile partner in our learning Journey. "