- Course Outline
- Fee & Instructions
- Benefits of Attendees
Six Sigma are quality improvement methodologies structured to reduce waste and product or service failure rates to a negligible level. Six Sigma companies typically spend less than five percent of their revenues addressing and repairing quality problems.
To achieve these levels, the Six Sigma process encompasses all aspects of a business; including management, service delivery, and design, production and customer satisfaction. As a philosophy, Six Sigma drives business culture and requires a nearly flawless execution of key processes, making Six Sigma a high standard for companies and individuals to achieve. By reducing process variation, Six Sigma frees an organization to focus on improving process capability. As sigma levels increase, the cost of poor quality decreases and profitability increases. This is why Six Sigma is highly associated with the delivery of consistent, world-class quality.
The Six Sigma Green Belt Training Program provides you with an overview of the Six Sigma and Lean concepts and tools, including Six Sigma deployment practices, project development, and the DMAIC problem-solving approach. Once you’ve completed this program, you’ll be ready to successfully participate in a Six Sigma team.
- Application of Six Sigma; Six Sigma tool kit to deploy
- Value-stream process mapping; tracking process defects
- Statistical process control, principles and applications
- Variable control charts, attribute control charts
- Discipline problem solving
- Identifying and verifying root cause
- DMAIC Methodology -Define, measure, analyze, improve, control DMAIC checklists
Dr. Ahmed Amr
Accredited Training Associate from IASSC (International Association of Six Sigma Certification
Dr. Ahmed Amr is Supply Chain, Marketing and Quality Consultant. Dr. He been involved as a professional Trainer since 2009 and trained more than 6000 in many industries such as Banking, Airlines, Pharmaceuticals, Oil and Gas, Chemicals, Plastics and Petrochemicals, Cables, Food, Sanitary, Construction, HVAC, Electricity and Water authorities, Steel and Construction contracting.
Dr. Ahmed Amr has filled senior managerial positions in renowned organizations in both manufacturing and telecom services. He established and re-engineered supply chain and management information systems. He implemented several Enterprise Resources Planning and Data Mining projects. He managed marketing plans and activities and monitoring and controlling marketing budgets and expenditures. He was involved in many Lean Six Sigma improvement projects.
He is currently involved in several consulting businesses in Supply Chain, Marketing and Lean Six Sigma projects. He is an instructor at the American University in Cairo and Arab Academy for Science and Technology for post-graduate studies in Supply Chain Management, Business Process Modeling and Marketing management. Also, he is involved in professional training activities either privately or with renowned training organizations.
Major Clients handled:, GSK (GlaxoSmithKline) (Egypt), Emaar , Huawei , RasGas, ORYX, ADNOC , ZADCO , TAKREER , Al Marai , MOBILY , SABIC , NATPET , ARAMCO , NCB Al Ahli , ALFANAR , Riyadh Cables , Ministry of Health , STC , Zamil , KACST , Military Industries Corporation , OOCEP , Qatar Petroleum , Oil and Natural Gas – ONGC – India
Recent Major Companies benefited for Training sessions
Lean Management , Six Sigma Yellow, Green and Black Belt
- General Authority of Civil Aviation, KSA, ONLINE (JUN 2021)
- Ajman Municipality and Planning Department, UAE, ONLINE (NOV 2020)
- Salalah Methanol Company LLC, Oman (Jul 2019)
- Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC), UAE (Sep, OCT 2017, SEP 2018)
- Sudan National Oil Company (Sudapet), Sudan (Apr 2017)
- Greater Nile Petroleum Operating Company (GNPOC), Sudan (Mar 2017)
- The Council of Cooperative Health Insurance, KSA (Government) (Jan 2017)
- Mobily, KSA (Etihad Etisalat Company), (May 2017)
- Royal Commission for Jubail and Yanbu, KSA (Mar 2015)
Why Six Sigma?
- Definition of Lean and Six Sigma
- Origins and Success Stories
How to Deploy Six Sigma
- Leadership Responsibilities
- Data-driven Decision Making
DEFINE: Project Definition
- Work Breakdown Structure
- Pareto Diagrams
- Project Charters
DEFINE: Project Selection
- Project Prioritization
- Variable Prioritization
MEASURE: Tools and Objectives
- Measure Stage Objectives
- Cause and Effect Diagrams
MEASURE: Process Capability
- Probability Plots
- Process Variation
- Benefits of Control Charts
- Capability and Performance Indices
ANAL YZE: Introduction to Regression Analysis
- Scatter Diagrams
- Linear Model
- Interpreting the ANOVA Table
- Overview of Multiple Regression Tools
IMPROVE: Tools and Objectives
- Improve Stage Objectives
- Tools to Prioritize Improvement Opportunities
- Testing improvement using significance t-test
CONTROL: Tools and Objectives
- Control Stage Objectives
- Control Plans
- Measuring Improvement
Fee & Instructions
- 19-21 July, 2022 – 10:00 am – 03:00 pm (UAE)
- Regular Fee: USD 850 Per Participant (Exclusive of VAT)
- Team Offer: Pay for 2 and register 3rd for free
- Includes: Courseware, and SIMFOTIX Certificate
- For registration (s) send us your Name, Designation, Organization, and Mobile Number to [email protected]
- For More Information please contact: Qazi Waqas Ahmed Mobile: +971 56 309 0819; Email: [email protected]
Benefits of Attendees
- Quality function deployment (QFD)
- Information and technology sharing
- Balance scorecard
- Traditional management vs. Six sigma management
- Six sigma benefits to an organization
- More on DMAIC Methodology
"Excellent training conducted by SIMFOTIX Professional Development. The whole day was full of fun and learning. "
- Department of Economic Development, Dubai
"The trainer was Good & Experienced. He was very good in explanation of Power BI and keeping the people engaged. He was energetic & Knowledgeable. He also handled the online session excellently. "
- Coca-Cola Al Ahlia Beverages Company
"My team was positive and happy with the training deliverable, and they think the session increased their knowledge and efficiency. "
- Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratization
"Very good, and well-organized training on Power BI. He was filled with lots of application oriented tips. "