PMP Weekend Group
Weekend Session | Pay for 2 and register 3rd for free
- Course Outline
- Workshop Instructions
- Key Features
PMI ATP : Authorized Training Partner
Certification Journey Support
- 4 Days PMI ATP Course
- One Hour online refresher session 1 month after the training
- PMI Exam Portal with question bank and Simulator
- PMP Application submission guideline for all participants
- 300 Case study Base Questions with explanation/reasons (Udemy Video of our trainer)
- 180 final Exam Simulator
Exam Application Framework Assistance
Get expert assistance with PMI® registration, PMI® membership and review of PMI® application. From enrolling for exams to solving your doubts post-workshop, we’ve got your back. Learn from expert practitioners and pass the exam in your first attempt.
Your PMP Partner- PMI ATP Certified
Our goal is to have you pass the exam the first time. You will be given PMI Actual portal and question bank with Mock. You have our commitment and guidance all along the way.
What is PMP?
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is an industry-recognized credential for project managers. PMP demonstrates the experience, education, skill and competency required to lead and direct projects. PMP is the most sought-after certification administered by the Project Management Institute (PMI), USA.
Project Management Professionals are imperative in every industry. The demand is in terms of the skill requirements which vary between different industries and geographies. As per a recent survey report by PMI, there will be huge opportunities for practitioners of Project Management
Top 10 Benefits:
1. Differentiate project, operations and program concepts.
2. Align Project and strategic objective.
3. Understand project manager roles and responsibilities in the project organization.
4. Practice Requirement Gathering and Scope Finalization Techniques utilizing design thinking.
5. Link product, project and project management deliverables in MS Project.
6. Define and Sequence Activities and their resources for Projects in MS Project.
7. Finalize the project baselines (i.e. Scope, Schedule, and Cost) using MS Project.
8. Learn Art, Science and Psychology of Executing the Projects with a proactive approach.
9. Forecast Project Status by Utilizing Monitoring & Controlling Techniques using MS Project.
10. Document Lesson Learned, and Discuss Closing Strategies.
Project Management Institute (PMI®) was established in 1969 with six members. PMI® is the most respected and recognized management standards institute in the world.
Today PMI’s membership surpasses 600,000 in over 180 countries.
PMI is comprised of over 250+ regional charter chapters and 30+ Community of Practices (CoP).
The main goal of PMI is to provide standards to the project management world.
One of their significant accomplishments has been creating and publishing the project management standard document, globally recognized as PMBOK®.
Exam Process & Fee:
|Exam Enrolment||If the participants are setting an exam date, then they will be guided how to enroll and make PMI profile for exam.
Exam Fee to be paid by the participants.
•Non-Member is $555
|If they have finalized to give exam, then better to enroll as member first. They will get the latest PMBOK from that enrollment.
Furthermore they will get a discount in exam fee.
•Member Fee $130 to $150
|Our Price Include||•Online LMS : PMI’s PMP Exam Preparation Student Digital Course Assets with an access of 1 year aligned to new pattern of PMP Exam
• PMI’s Online Student Manual, Post Class Survey, Project Manager Checklist, Spotlight Videos, Course Files, Self-Knowledge Check(MOCK Exam)
•35 contact hours (Professional Development Unit) Course Completion Certificate.
|Exclude||Exam/Membership Fee , which is to be paid by the participant.|
Lesson 1: Creating a High-performing Team
- Build a Team
- Define Team Ground Rules
- Negotiate Project Agreements
- Empower Team Members and Stakeholders
- Train Team Members and Stakeholders
- Engage and Support Virtual Teams
- Build Shared Understanding about a Project
Lesson 2: Starting the Project
- Determine the Appropriate Project Methodology/Methods and Practices
- Plan and Manage Scope
- Plan and Manage Budget And Resources
- Plan and Manage Schedule Stakeholders
- Plan and Manage Quality of Products and Deliverables
- Integrate Project Planning Activities
- Plan and Manage Procurement
- Establish Project Governance Structure
- Plan and Manage Project/Phase Closure
Lesson 3: Doing the Work
- Assess and Manage Risks
- Execute Project to Deliver Business Value
- Manage Communications
- Engage Stakeholders
- Create Project Artifacts
- Manage Project Changes
- Manage Project Issues
- Ensure Knowledge Transfer for Project Continuity
Lesson 4: Keeping the Team on Track
- Lead a Team
- Support Team Performance
- Address and Remove Impediments, Obstacles, and Blockers
- Manage Conflict
- Collaborate with Stakeholders
- Mentor Relevant Stakeholders
- Manage Project Issues
Lesson 5: Keeping the Business in Mind
- Manage Compliance Requirements
- Evaluate and Deliver Project Benefits and Value
- Evaluate and Address Internal and External Business Environment Changes
- Support Organizational Change
- Employ Continuous Process Improvement
- 16-17 July, 2022 – 9:00 am – 04:00 pm
- Fee does not include the Exam Charges
- Regular Fee: AED 1400 Per Person (Exclusive of VAT)
- Team Offer: Pay for 2 and register 3rd for free
- Includes: Courseware, and SIMFOTIX Certificate
- For registration (s) send us your Name, Designation, Organization, and Mobile Number to [email protected]
- For More Information please contact: Qazi Waqas Ahmed Mobile: +971 56 309 0819; Email: [email protected]
- Mock Exams with 400+ Practice Test Questions Comprehensive exam prep support with full-length mock exams featuring 400+ practice questions, discussion forums, exam simulation and more.
- Exam Application Framework Assistance Get expert assistance with PMI® registration, PMI® membership and review of PMI® application.
- Certification Journey Support From enrolling for exams to solving your doubts post-workshop, we’ve got your back. Learn from expert practitioners and pass the exam in your first attempt.
- Your PMP Partner Our goal is to have you pass the exam the first time. You have our commitment and guidance all along the way. T&C apply.
"It was more interactive , more concentrating on the practical side rather than theory. Good Trainer | Professional and having good communications. Trainer’s attention to details is great | Well Managed the Training Session | Was very resourceful | Very Good, Clear and Direct instruction and focus | New knowledge . The content was extremely informative and useful. | Interactive and informative. Smart, Collaborator and can deliver the information clearly the presenter is very well educated easy to explain the subject. "
- Emirates Post Group Participants
"Excellent trainer from SIMFOTIX. | I learned a lot spend very good and it helped me. | Really professional trainer and her sessions was clear and easy and fun. | She explained everything in a easy and beautiful way. | She have good ways to conveying the information to us and we don’t feeling bored . "
- Mubadala Group , MDC BMS
"Simfotix Trainer bear a Persuasive approach in training and the company is professional in the arrangement of training till end to make it a memorable experience. The In-house session and the follow-up session is excellent approach. The Executive Council of Dubai "
- The Executive Council of Dubai
"Informative, engaging | New tools to be used for the growth for our organization | brainstorming and Good knowledge of the subject. "
- Sharjah Airport Authority
"The detailed Explanation & Excellent trainer by SIMFOTIX. Powerful clear course & excellent instructor. Provided the necessary information perfectly. Overall, best training & course. "
- Etihad Water & Electricity
"Targeted learning should be at the top of your L&D agenda. Thank you Simfotix for being an agile partner in our learning Journey. "
- Roche Middle East
"Excellent courses delivered by SIMFOTIX to our team. Easy to understand trainer and well managed. I liked its interactive nature, and Mr Ahmed's examples of common phrases. "
"My team was positive and happy with the deliverables of MS Excel Training, and they think this session increased their knowledge and efficiency. "
- Ministry of Human resources & Emiratization
"Simfotix In-House training on MS Excel is well organized and our team learned lot of new things. We consider this as a value addition and meeting our objectives. "
- Road & Transport Authority Dubai RTA
"A combination of learning and sharing through activities and self presentations. Learning Art of Public Speaking with Simfotix Training is truly a good experience. "