- Course Outline
- Workshop Instructions
This Lean Six Sigma training teaches and prepares individuals to implement the principles, practices, and techniques of Six Sigma. This course enables the individual to apply the knowledge and skills learned in this course to accomplish breakthrough business improvements for their organizations. The Lean Six Sigma methodology is a systematic application that can be applied in service-based, transactional, production-based and health care environments and is focused on achieving significant business results and increased customer satisfaction.
Who Should Attend:
Individuals from all organization departments including finance, quality and business operations staff functions as well as those who have direct intervention as process owners or stakeholders.
- Learn practical six sigma tools to apply in functions like Accounting, Finance and Internal Audit, HR, IT, Sales, Supply Chain etc.
- See how six sigma tools can be useful in a manufacturing as well as a service function scenario·
- Get an opportunity to solve one of YOUR burning problems LIVE during the course using six sigma tools.
- Practically use the tools to see how they work in local environment instead of just listening about the global success stories
Six Sigma Overview:
- Why do we need Six-Sigma?
- What is the relationship of Lean Six Sigma methodology to a company’s objective achievement /goals?
- The Lean Six Sigma process improvement model – DMAIC model.
Cause & Effect using Fish Bone Analysis and 5 WHY:
- The purpose and importance of Root Cause Analysis.
- The purpose and importance of
- Fishbone Diagrams.
- The six categories of Fishbone Diagrams.
- How to construct and utilize a Fishbone Diagram for determining the root cause of an issue or problem.
- The techniques for using the 5 Whys method.
EXERCISE: Solve A Practical Problem Using Fishbone Technique.
- Purpose and importance of the project charter.
- How to prepare an accurate project charter – in scope vs out scope box diagram.
- 3 main uses of the project charter.
- What to include in an effective project charter
CASE STUDY: Prepare a project charter using the information provided in case study
- An “As-Is” Spaghetti Diagram, adapted from a process flowchart, highlights the number of key steps and spatial relationships of a particular process.
- Purpose of an “As-Is” Spaghetti Diagram.
- How an “As-Is” Spaghetti Diagram is made for a process
- How to capture the key steps and spatial relationships in a business process
- Identify and Eliminate “wastes” using a Spaghetti Diagram
CASE STUDY: Prepare spaghetti diagram using the information provided in case study
- The purpose and importance of a Pareto Chart
- Prioritization from root cause analysis using a Pareto Chart.
- The scope of the process for which Pareto Analysis can be used.
- How to make a Pareto Chart to prioritize process failure issues.
EXERCISE: Make a Pareto Chart using the information provided in the exercise
- The use of Poka-Yokes in mistake-proofing business processes
- The types of errors in a business process that Poka-Yokes are designed to address
- Effective mistake-proofing techniques
- How to develop Poka-Yokes to mistake-proof a business process.
- The purpose and importance of process analysis
- Measure the performance of a
- process using a control chart
- Assess the capability of a process using a control chart.
- Different types of control charts
- 25-26 October 2021 – 09:00 am – 03:00 pm
- Regular Fee: USD 680 Per Participant (Exclusive of VAT)
- Team Offer: Pay for 2 and register 3rd for free
- Includes: Courseware, and SIMFOTIX Certificate
- For registration (s) send us your Name, Designation, Organization, and Mobile Number to [email protected]
- For More Information please contact: Qazi Waqas Ahmed Mobile: +971 56 309 0819; Email: [email protected]
"Excellent training conducted by SIMFOTIX Professional Development. The whole day was full of fun and learning in Advanced MS Excel."
- Department of Economic Development, Dubai
"My team was positive and happy with the deliverables of MS Excel training, and they think the session increased their knowledge and efficiency. "