- Workshop Agenda
- Workshop Instructions
With the current disruption in the business world, due to technological innovation and COVID 19 knowing how to innovate is crucial for an organisation’s survival.
Design Thinking provides a solution based approach to solving problems and has become extremely popular as an approach for innovation and work improvement.
In this interactive 1 day virtual workshop, learn how you can solve workplace challenges, generate creative ideas, and apply key tools and frameworks involved in Design Thinking This is an interactive workshop with activities, breakout rooms and collaboration opportunities Maximum benefit will be attained by participants discussing and working on practical examples that can be applied in their workplaces, through solving work-related challenges.
Taught by winner of The Future of Work award, Mark Stuart, CSP will share his knowledge, based on his work accelerators, government agencies, and MNCs in Asia Participants will learn how to solve problems and challenges through the application of the design thinking framework, and learn how to drive innovation and creativity at work.
- Create awareness of the main features, principles and methodologies of Design Thinking as an approach for innovation and work improvement
- Generate awareness of the benefits that Design Thinking will bring to your organization
- Understand the key procedures or tools involved in Design Thinking, with hands-on learning experience, for innovative application and for identifying new opportunities
- Apply Design Thinking & its methodologies to your current challenges
Who Should Attend:
This workshop would benefit anyone in Corporate Startup or Government roles that are involved in Innovation Creativity Customer Experience or just looking to implement improvements across their organizations The workshop is designed for professionals across industries to join and benefit from the tools and techniques they’ll learn
Mark Stuart, CSP
- Winner Future of Work Award
- Certified in Innovation & Design Thinking by MIT
- Certified Speaking Professional Member of Asia Professional Speakers Singapore (top 15%of global speakers)
- Adjunct Lecturer (Innovation) Building & Construction Authority of Singapore Academy
- Certified Scrum Master, CSM (Agile Certification)
- Adjunct Trainer (Innovation) Aventis Learning Group
- Lecturer PWC Academy Sri Lanka
- Educator Duke Corporate Education
- Group Representative British Chamber of Commerce Singapore, Entrepreneur & Small Business Committee
Mark is a sought after international keynote speaker and corporate trainer of award-winning training
company Anagram Group, and works with over 350 MNCs, government agencies, and universities in
Innovation, Leadership and Soft Skills.
Mark is a Certified Speaking Professional ( one of only 15 of speakers globally with this qualification the speaking profession’s highest earned designation, based on revenue, bookings and performance Mark is one of a handful of speakers/trainers in Singapore with this accreditation.
Mark is also a Keynote Speaker at conferences, speaking on Innovation, the Future of Work, and Leadership In The Digital Age Mark is Co Founder of Anagram Group which was presented the ‘Future of Work’ award at the 19 th Annual Business Awards from the British High Commissioner to Singapore, Scott Wightman and Mr Chan Chun Sing, Singapore’s Minister of Trade Industry Prior to training, Mark had 15 years of international management and investment banking experience in the UK, Australia and Asia for Morgan Stanley, Schroders, Goldman Sachs, Abbey National and Salomon Brothers In these roles, he was a Global and Regional department director, and managed teams from Singapore, China, India and Japan Mark designs and delivers Anagram’s soft skills, leadership, management, and new graduate training courses for banks and MNCs in Asia He is also an Executive Coach for business leaders in Asia Mark has led large award winning international teams across 3 continents This exposure has allowed him to see first hand what works and what doesn’t in a multicultural workplace His experience leading rapid growth and extensive change gave him
invaluable experience in building teams and increasing employee engagement.
Mark’s training methods are highly interactive and focus on strategies and personal goals that can be
implemented in the workplace immediately, delivering instant return on investment Mark graduated from the University of Surrey with a Bachelor of Science in Business Economics and Computing In his free time, he enjoys sailing, travelling and current affairs.
He is also a CSP member of the prestigious Asia Professional Speakers Singapore and the Singapore Human Resources Institute.
Design Thinking The New Black:
- Innovation across Asia what’s holding us back?
- Why is there a sudden need for design thinking and does it actually work
- Common problems faced trying to implement design thinking
- Case studies of successful design thinking implementation in your industry Empathy
Who are your end clients and what are their needs? How to design and carry out interviews to create an
Empathy Map, Personas and Journey Maps.
- Three Gears of Business Design Gear One: Deep Understanding
- Talk the talk and walk the walk
- Observation, Collaboration, Benchmarking & Operational Research
- Searching touch points, Disagreements, Consensus & Creativity.
Define Intelligence at work:
Define what the user requirements are and create a problem statement. Generate insights and How
Might We question to narrow down areas to ideate.
- Intelligence Continuum Emotional, Integral & Experiential Intelligence
- Actionable Problem Statements & Design Targets
- Problem Definition Mindset Mindfulness, Abductive Thinking, Iteration
- Problem sketching Tools & Techniques
Ideate Concept Visualization:
Brainstorm and ideate ideas to solve the identified problem. Apply brainstorming and ideation techniques
to come up with the most innovative solution to your problem statement. Teams will further develop their
ideas, and select their preferred solutions.
- Three Gears of Business Design Gear Two: Concept Visualization
- Rapid Idea Generation & Vision Articulation Deliverables
- Technical Landscape Analysis
- K Scripting, User Journey Flow, Archetype/ Personas
Prototyping Converting Myth into Reality:
Create a prototype that represents your chosen solution(s).
- Prototyping Design, Lean & Agile
- Types & Methods of Prototyping
- Prototyping using Hunter Mindset
- Modular vs. Integral Prototyping
- 16 August, 2022 – 10:00 am – 03:00 pm
- Regular Fee: USD 390 Per Participant (Exclusive of VAT)
- Team Offer: Pay for 2 and register 3rd for free
- Includes: Courseware, and SIMFOTIX Certificate
- For registration (s) send us your Name, Designation, Organization, and Mobile Number to [email protected]
- For More Information please contact: Qazi Waqas Ahmed Mobile: +971 56 309 0819; Email: [email protected]
"Excellent training conducted by SIMFOTIX Professional Development The whole day was full of fun and learning in Advanced MS Excel Department of Economic Development, Dubai"
"SIMFOTIX trainer bears a persuasive approach in training The company is professional in the arrangements of training till the end to make it a memorable experience The in house session and the follow up is excellent Approach "
- The Executive Council of Dubai
"SIMFOTIX in house training on MS Excel was well organized and our team learned a lot of new things We consider this as value and meeting our objectives "
- HR Team, Emirates Islamic Bank
"My team was positive and happy with the deliverables of MS Excel training, and they think the session increased their knowledge and efficiency "
- Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratization
"Simfotix In House training is well organized and our team learned lot of new things We consider this as a value addition and meeting our objectives "