August 3, 2022First Time Managers Training
- Course Outline
- Workshop Fee & Instructions:
Successful managers must own an excellent skill set and special behaviors required to run a thriving business during these hard times of the pandemic.
Managing the process and workload is just not enough nowadays. Instead, the modern manager needs to motivate their team, manage change, manage performance and make sure tasks are done and goals are achieved.
This training workshop will provide attendees with a toolbox full of management skills that they can use to guarantee success in managing themselves and others.
In this workshop, participants will:
By the end of this training participants will learn how to:
- Define their role as a manager and identify how that role differs from other roles they have had.
- Understand the management challenge and the new functions of management.
- Discover how they can prepare for and embrace the forces of change.
- Identify their leadership profile and explore ways to use this knowledge to improve their success as a manager.
- Enhance their ability to communicate with others.
- Create an action plan for managing their career success.
- Understand and apply current thinking in leadership and management theory.
- Adapt their leadership style for the situation at hand.
- Increase leadership effectiveness in cross-cultural environments.
- Cultivate a ‘service mindset’ in their team and make the team more responsible and accountable for their actions
The course will be delivered via a presentation, every section will be discussed theoretically followed by a practical exercise.
Responsibilities of Managers
- Managing in the new competitive world of work
- Roles and responsibilities
- The four functions and ten roles of management
- Skills needed at different management levels
- Common mistakes made by new managers and supervisors
- Effective decision-making steps
- The traditional approach to problem solving
Leadership and Management Fundamentals
- Learning Agility
Achieving Personal Mastery
- SOWT Analysis
- Understanding one’s leadership style
- The successful leader characteristics
Teams and leadership
- Differences between teams and work groups
- How teams can fail
- Characteristics of high performing teams
- Stages of team formation
- Conflict Management
- Goals Setting
- Coaching and mentoring
Workshop Fee & Instructions:
- 20 Sep, 2022 – 09:00 am – 03:00 pm (GST)
- Regular Fee: USD 380 Per Participant (Exclusive of VAT)
- Team Offer: Pay for 2 and register 3rd for free
- Includes: Courseware, and SIMFOTIX Certificate
- For registration (s) send us your Name, Designation, Organization, and Mobile Number to [email protected]
- For More Information please contact: Hiba Haneena Mobile: +971 56 106 5106; Email: [email protected]
"It was more interactive, more concentrating on the practical side rather than theory. Good Trainer | Professional and has good communications. Trainer’s attention to detail is great | Well Managed the Training Session | Was very resourceful | Very Good, Clear and Direct instruction and focus | New knowledge. The content was extremely informative and useful. | Interactive and informative. Smart, Collaborator and can deliver the information clearly the presenter is very well educated easy to explain the subject. "
- Emirates Post Group Participants
"Excellent trainer from SIMFOTIX. | I learned a lot spend very good and it helped me. | Really professional trainer and her sessions was clear and easy and fun. | She explained everything in a easy and beautiful way. | She have good ways to conveying the information to us and we don’t feeling bored . "
- Mubadala Group , MDC BMS
"Simfotix Trainer bear a Persuasive approach in training and the company is professional in the arrangement of training till end to make it a memorable experience. The In-house session and the follow-up session is excellent approach."
- The Executive Council of Dubai
"Informative, engaging | New tools to be used for the growth for our organization | brainstorming and Good knowledge of the subject. "
- Sharjah Airport Authority
"Targeted learning should be at the top of your L&D agenda. Thank you Simfotix for being an agile partner in our learning Journey. "
- Roche Middle East
"Excellent courses delivered by SIMFOTIX to our team. Easy to understand trainer and well managed. I liked its interactive nature, and Mr Ahmed's examples of common phrases. "
"My team was positive and happy with the deliverables of MS Excel Training, and they think this session increased their knowledge and efficiency. "
- Ministry of Human resources & Emiratization
"Simfotix In-House training on MS Excel is well organized and our team learned lot of new things. We consider this as a value addition and meeting our objectives. "
- Road & Transport Authority Dubai RTA.
"InHouse session was best from SIMFOTIX. The trainer is excellent, and has a good knowledge on his craft. "