- Course Outline
- Workshop Instructions
In today‘s hypercompetitive global economy, the scope and significance of negotiation can involve intense, high-stakes interactions revolving around a series of complex issues affecting multiple parties. When facing these more sophisticated situations, negotiators need highly developed negotiation skills and strategies to guide them through the intensive process that is often the difference between getting what they want and settling for what the other side will give them.
This two-day virtual, hands-on Negotiation & Purchasing Skills Workshop gives you the edge as a negotiation & procurement professional. As a result, you will gain insight into your own negotiating strengths and weaknesses, learn how to structure your own strategic and tactical negotiating “master plan,” and practice negotiating using real life, real time scenarios to help you sharpen your negotiation skills.
- Gain new negotiations insight into suppliers’ bargaining tactics.
- Developing a negotiation plan that is simple, but highly effective.
- Understand how to expedite purchasing in a systematic manner.
- Manage the time effectively as a purchaser to reduce cost.
- Learn to Manage Suppliers Effectively.
This program is suitable for Purchasing Managers and Executives, Supply Chain Personnel, Managers and Product Engineers and anyone who is involved in negotiation.
- Developing buyer needs and requirements
- Understanding the buyer position
- Understanding the supplier position
- The number of suppliers in the market
- Forming a pre-negotiation checklist
- Forming the purchasing negotiation team
- Proper planning and preparation
Implementing the negotiation strategy
- Making the purchasing plan operational
- The best time to negotiate
- Time/Information is power in purchasing and negotiation
- The other types of power in negotiation
- The best place to negotiate
- Understanding supplier expectations
- The 80/20 rule of negotiation
Developing a negotiating style for Purchasing
- Attributes of a good negotiator
- Developing those attributes by the buyer
- Expressing your purchasing needs effectively
- Knowing your products and commodities
- Knowing the supplier products and services
- Active listening techniques
- Types of questioning styles
- Preparing the right list of questions
- Friends and relatives as suppliers
- Ethical behavior and negotiation
- 01-02 November 2021 – 09:00 am - 12:00 pm (KSA) | 10:00 am - 01:00 pm (UAE)
- Regular Fee: USD 690 Per Participant (Exclusive of VAT)
- Team Offer: Pay for 2 and register 3rd for free
- Includes: Courseware, and SIMFOTIX Certificate
- For registration (s) send us your Name, Designation, Organization, and Mobile Number to [email protected]
- For More Information please contact: Qazi Waqas Ahmed Mobile: +971 56 309 0819; Email: [email protected]
"Excellent training conducted by SIMFOTIX Professional Development. The whole day was full of fun and learning in Advanced MS Excel. "
- Department of Economic Development, Dubai
"SIMFOTIX trainer bears a persuasive approach in training. The company is professional in the arrangements of training till the end to make it a memorable experience. The in-house session and the follow-up is excellent Approach. "
- The Executive Council of Dubai
"My team was positive and happy with the deliverables of MS Excel training, and they think the session increased their knowledge and efficiency. "
- Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratization
"SIMFOTIX in-house training on MS Excel was well organized and our team learned a lot of new things. We consider this as value and meeting our objectives. "