- Course Outline
- Workshop Instructions
- Key Features
Become a Certified ScrumMaster and Help Your Team Thrive.
When you are ready to step into a more agile way of working, start with the Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) course. Learn the framework, principles, and values that make Scrum work. Discover how to serve as a Scrum Master, guiding your team through Scrum’s accountabilities, events, and artifacts. Leave with everything you need to pass the CSM exam but, more importantly, get inspired to make your workplace a bit more agile and a touch more human.
Scrum Master certification is the most requested agile certification in the world and the CSM is the most widely recognized of them all. Every CSM course is an interactive, engaging, and student-centered learning experience taught by the most experienced and passionate agile trainers around the globe.
Best of all, as a Scrum Alliance CSM, you can tap into a community network that extends far beyond the classroom through events, resources, education, and coaching. A more joyful, prosperous, and sustainable world of work is possible. It all starts with a single step: Get Certified.
WHO SHOULD TAKE CSM®?
SCRUM MASTERS | SOFTWARE ENGINEERS | BUSINESS ANALYSTS | PROJECT MANAGERS | NEW SCRUM TEAM MEMBERS
Scrum is applicable across industries and potentially cross-functional teams, so marketers, data scientists, HR representatives, and other professionals looking for a better way to solve complex problems are encouraged to attend.
LEARNING / CERTIFICATION OUTCOMES:
- Preview Disruptions caused by Traditional Way of Working
- Appreciation of why the Agile way of working is essential in the digital era
- Learn Scrum way of product development to increase the business value
- Understand ScrumMaster role as a Facilitator and change catalyst in the organisation
- Understand and Apply Change Management techniques to successful transformation
- Describe how to measure transformation success using KPIs
- Drive cultural transformation and become more customer-centric, innovative and agile
- Explore and discuss present and future change management models with case studies
- Understand Scrum Master Career Roadmap
- How and why Scrum Master is leading the change by influence not by command control
AS A CSM, YOU CAN!
- Demonstrate your knowledge through the gold standard of agile certification.
- Guide your team to effectively use Scrum and understand why Scrum values are so important.
- Increase career opportunities and expand your professional community.
- Improve leadership skills and influence organizational change.
He helps Individuals, Teams and Organizations succeed with Agile! He has been involved with Product Development for more than 25 years and worked in various roles like Vice President, Director, Architect, Developer, Agile Coach and Scrum Master.
He has lived and worked in various counties like USA, India, UAE, Singapore, South Korea, Hong Kong and understands various cultural aspects that affects agility. As a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST), he has conducted more than 500 Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) and Advanced ScrumMaster workshops and certified more than 21,000 participants. He is the first approved “Path to CSP Educator” by Scrum Alliance in India to offer Advanced Scrum classes like Advanced CSM (A-CSM) and Certified Scrum Professional (CSP-SM).
As a Leadership coach (ICF-ACC), he offers coaching services to leaders and executives to help them perform at their full potential. He also helps with Life Coaching for people wanting to live their life fully. As a Software Architect, he helps organizations in achieving agility in product development.
Intro to Lean, Agile& Scrum
- Why Agile
- History of Agile
- Mindset and Principles
- Cultural Challenges
- Agile Business Value / Benefits
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Master Role in detail
- Scrum Master Services
- To Executives/Stakeholders
- To Product Owner
- To Development Team
- Explore & Assess Possible Problems in Traditional ways
- Understand and appreciate Agile approach
- Develop a Solid Understanding and Appreciation of Agile Values and Principals
- Develop a Solid Understanding and Appreciation of Scrum Theory and Mind-set
- Understand why Small, Frequent Releases are critical for success
- Understand how to address possible cultural challenges
- Understand and appreciate why Scrum Master is not a Project Management role
- Explore & Assess Possible Problems
- Zoom in on the Customer to better understand the Problem
- Understand the ScrumMaster Role as a Facilitator, as an Agile Coach
- Develop a Solid Understanding and Appreciation of Scrum Master role
SCRUM Events & Teams
- Scrum Events
- Scaling Scrum
- Working with Multiple Scrum Teams
- Working with Distributed Scrum Teams
- Hands on – Simulation
- Organisational Transformation Case Studies
- Scrum Master Career Road Map
- Understand Change Management challenges at all the levels of the organisations
- Understand Scrum Events challenges at all the levels of the organisations
- Creation of a list of organizational benefits of Scrum that are lost when the Scrum Team fails to adopt Scrum in its entirety.
- Explore real world examples of what’s required to achieve changed organizational leadership mind-set and infrastructure change
OTHER TRAININGS WE OFFER:
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- Advanced CSM (A-CSM)
- Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
- Agile Leadership
- Customized Agile Trainings
- 17-18 October, 2021 – 10:00 am – 03:00 pm
- Regular Fee: USD 680 Per Participant (Exclusive of VAT)
- Team Offer: Pay for 2 and register 3rd for free
- Includes: Courseware, and SIMFOTIX Certificate
- For registration (s) send us your Name, Designation, Organization, and Mobile Number to [email protected]
- For More Information please contact: Qazi Waqas Ahmed Mobile: +971 56 309 0819; Email: [email protected]
- 2 Days Online Training and Certification
- 16 Hours of Focused Learning
- 2-Years Membership with Scrum Alliance
- Includes Scrum Alliance Membership & Exam Fee
- Practical Knowledge with Role plays, Case studies & Simulations