- Course Outline
- Workshop Instructions
- Key Features
- Client Feedback
Become a Certified Scrum Product Owner & Master AGILE Product Development.
Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) is one of the most significant and globally recognized certifications offered by Scrum Alliance.
A Product Owner has a product vision, creates product goals, helps everyone involved to understand the same, and maintains transparency. Scrum is a framework that can develop awesome products or services – in both the IT and non-IT worlds.
A CSPO workshop will help you in understanding and experiencing the various responsibilities of a Product Owner. This will be a complete hands-on 2-day workshop. This will be very interactive and immersing such that you can apply the learnings in your projects and product development immediately right after the class.
As a CSPO, you’ll:
- Expand your career opportunities across all industry sectors adopting agile practices
- Maximize the value of your team’s work and resulting products
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the Product Owner role
- Engage with a global community of agile practitioners committed to continuous improvement
- Begin your journey to Certified Scrum Professional®-Product Owner (CSP-PO)
WHO SHOULD TAKE CSPO®?
This course is appropriate for anyone who wants to be successful with Scrum, including but not limited to the following roles:
Product Owners | Product Managers | ScrumMasters | Entrepreneurs | Start-up founders | Investors | Business Analysts | Agile Coaches | Release Managers | Product Architects | Project Managers | Program Managers
LEARNING / CERTIFICATION OUTCOMES:
- Undertaking the Role of a Scrum Product Owner
The foremost CSPO learning objective is undertaking the role of Product Owner. This objective guides to understand Product Owner characteristics, while understanding the requirements and needs of customers, the need build the relationship while collaborating with your Scrum Team.
The Product Owner, with the Development Team, also ensures that they can better embrace the Scrum practices that help maximize value and productivity.
- Vision and Strategy
The course learning objectives of CSPO also include the development of the practical product Vision that shows the communication tactics, which are relatively simple and appropriate in context to the Scrum Team members and stakeholders.
- Empathizing with Customers and Users
Third and the most important CSPO objective is to build understanding with the customers and the users. On the same side, being a CSPO, the individual must be responsible for building a strong communication channel with clients and a feedback loop with the team and consumers. This will allow you to have a better understanding of the needs of the clients as well as the process of product development.
- Product Assumptions & Testing
This CSPO learning objective allows the Product Owner to conduct the Sprint Reviews, take the stock biases to measure the product’s progress, adapt strategies according to the project needs, and effectively test the assumptions efficiently.
- Working with the Product Backlog
The main objective is to learn how to deal with Product Backlog. This could be achieved by employing the principles of Product Backlog, understand the difference between output and outcome, ordering the items, defining the product value, and working towards the Product Backlog refinement.
Suresh has nearly 23 years of experience in IT industry extensively in Software Design & Development, Agile Coaching, Agile Transformation & Scrum Training, Delivery Management, Program Management, Project Management for Fortune 500 customers. He has extensive hands-on experience in Agile transformation, Scrum training and coaching for several customer across the globe. He has rained nearly 200 batches in Scrum across Belgium, China, France, Netherlands, India, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Qatar, UAE and USA. He uses several real-world case studies and practical examples that he gathered as experiences while working with organizational transformation initiatives.
Suresh co-created ‘Exepedia – a leadership coaching model that aids leaders, managers and senior executives to collaborate on an organizational transformation vision and change management. For more details on Exepedia Coaching Model, visit: www.ExepediaCoachingModel.com. He is certified in ‘Sharon Bowman’s ‘Training from the Back of the Room (TBR)’ – that helps make trainings more effective and stickier to the learners. He innovated ‘Training Scrum from the Back of the Room’ leveraging TBR that would help other trainers and coaches to ensure Scrum trainings are more engaging and fun learning that ever before.
He conducts experiments regularly on how to leverage Scrum outside IT in areas such as Education, Telecom, Banking, Arts, Marketing etc. Suresh is a regular volunteer and speaker at world-wide conferences such as Agile Alliance San Diego (2018), Scrum Alliance Global Scrum Gatherings at Minneapolis (2018), Singapore (2017), Bangalore (2016), Regional Scrum Gatherings India (2017, 2015), BEACON (2017), International OD Conference (2016) and Agile Tours at Bangkok (2016) and Chennai (2015). He is a Co-Chair for one of the Scrum Alliance premier conferences Regional Scrum Gathering Hyderabad 2020.
- A brief overview of Agile Manifesto and Scrum Framework
- Define Product, Product Owner
- Competencies of a great Product Owner
- Product Lifecycle
- Product Development Lifecycle
- Product Vision
- What is it?
- Techniques to create Product Vision
- Product Discovery
- Segmentation of users
- User Personas
- Product assumptions
- How Scrum helps?
- How to validate Product assumptions
- How to connect customers and teams?
- Strategies to do Product Delivery over time
- Product Strategy – Impact Mapping
- Product Roadmap
- Release Planning
- Minimum Viable Product
- Minimum Marketable Features
- How to track Releases using Release Burndown
- Product Backlog
- User Stories
- How to measure customer value?
- Create Product Backlog
- Backlog Refinement
- How to slice large stories into smaller stories
- Ordering and Prioritization
- Acceptance Criteria
- Definition of Done
- 25-26 October, 2021 – 10:00 am – 03:00 pm
- Regular Fee: USD 680 Per Participant (Exclusive of VAT)
- Team Offer: Pay for 2 and register 3rd for free
- Includes: Courseware, and SIMFOTIX Certificate
- For registration (s) send us your Name, Designation, Organization, and Mobile Number to [email protected]
- For More Information please contact: Qazi Waqas Ahmed Mobile: +971 56 309 0819; Email: [email protected]
- 2 Days Online Training and Certification
- 16 Hours of Focused Learning
- 2-Years Membership with Scrum Alliance
- Maximize the value of your team’s work and resulting products
- Practical Knowledge with Role plays, Case studies & Simulations