- Workshop Instructions
- Enhance the level of assurance provided by Internal Audit
- Identify patterns that indicate control failures or potentially fraudulent activities
- Identify issues that the reporting techniques in your main IT system are unlikely to highlight
- Introduce a continuous rather than historical audit approach
- Learn how to use little known analytical techniques such as Benford’s Law
Phil Griffiths, FCA
CEO of Business Risk Management Ltd.
A Chartered Accountant, he has over 35 years’ experience in Risk Management, Corporate Governance, Internal Audit, and Fraud Prevention as a practitioner, professional adviser, facilitator, and trainer.
- 18 May, 2022 – 10:00 am – 11:00 am (GST)