Agile Project Management
- Workshop Instructions
- Who Should Attend
This workshop “Foundation of Agile Project Management” will introduce participants to Agile software development environment and the paradigm shift needed to introduce a business to Agile approach.
It highlights the unique tools, techniques, knowledge, and skills that an Agile project manager will utilise throughout the software development life cycle.
This course will teach students how to drive a project by value instead of a plan and how to involve stakeholders in an Agile environment.
Students will learn how to enhance project team performance and how to adapt to a project based on criticality of project deliverables.
The students will be introduced to principles and values of Agile Manifesto and how they are applied on Agile projects.
The course is designed to equip students with the practical knowledge and skills of Agile ways for working, a sought-after critical skill by modern organisations across the globe.
- Learn Agile principles and agile values
- Understand common Agile methods and their use in the industry
- Deeply comprehend key Agile concepts and ceremonies
- Grasp Agile planning concepts and level of planning
- Discover the tools & techniques to complete Agile estimation & reporting
Having worked for multiple Fortune 500 Companies His Professional Accreditations include:
Faheem Jafar is the founder of PROPRAC Consultants, an Australian project management consulting and training firm. He has over 27 years of extensive international project / PMO management experience under his belt gained while working at various fortune 500 companies like NCR Corporation, IBM, HP, and Mastercard.
Faheem has successfully delivered business critical portfolios and programs for clients across diverse industries including but not limited to construction, banking, finance, FMCG, gaming & entertainment, information technology (IT), payment solutions, oil and gas, telecommunication, natural resources & mining, and public sector. He has worked in countries such as Australia, England, France, Germany, Kuwait, New Zealand, Oman, Pakistan, United Arab Emirates and United States. Faheem also teaches project management at the University of Sydney and at the Torrens University, Australia to post-graduate students.
He is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) & Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) from Project Management Institute, USA, He is also PMP Certified Instructor.
His Professional Affiliations Include:
- Associate Director – Quality Assurance, PMI Sydney Chapter
- Project Management Mentor, PMI Sydney Chapter
- Member (PMI), Project Management Institute
Training Courses that He Offers Include:
Project Management Professionals – Exam Preparation | Project Management Fundamentals | Advanced Project Management | Agile Project Management | Establishing a Strategic PMO | Risk Management Professionals (PMI-RMP)
- 24-25 October, 2021 – 10:00 am – 03:00 pm
- Regular Fee: USD 680 Per Participant (Exclusive of VAT)
- Team Offer: Pay for 2 and register 3rd for free
- Includes: Courseware, and SIMFOTIX Certificate
- For registration (s) send us your Name, Designation, Organization, and Mobile Number to [email protected]
- For More Information please contact: Qazi Waqas Ahmed Mobile: +971 56 309 0819; Email: [email protected]
Who Should Attend
- Project Managers
- Functional Managers
- Project Sponsor
- Project Participants
- Others who would like to refresh their skills and learn new approaches.
"Excellent training conducted by SIMFOTIX Professional Development. The whole day was full of fun and learning. "
- Department of Economic Development, Dubai
"SIMFOTIX trainer bears a persuasive approach in training. The company is professional in the arrangements of training till the end to make it a memorable experience. The in-house session and the follow-up is excellent Approach. "
- The Executive Council of Dubai
"SIMFOTIX in-house training was well organized and our team learned a lot of new things. We consider this as value and meeting our objectives. "
- HR Team, Emirates Islamic Bank
"My team was positive and happy with the deliverables of MS Excel training, and they think the session increased their knowledge and efficiency. "
- Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratization
"Simfotix In-House training is well organized and our team learned lot of new things. We consider this as a value addition and meeting our objectives. "