Build credibility as an HR leader that influences, impacts, and advances your business and your career
Rapid-fire innovation. Market uncertainties. Talent shortages.
These are just a few of the constant pressures of doing business in today’s world. To thrive in this volatile environment, organizations need their people strategies to align clearly with the goals of the business.
As an HR professional, you need to enhance your skill sets and adopt a new strategic mindset to advance your career and your business. HCI’s intensive 3-day certification program is designed to facilitate this transformation. You will be immersed in a highly interactive, hands-on learning experience and equipped with processes and tools necessary to put ideas into action.
The role of the HR Business Partner is increasingly important. In fact, employers are twice as likely to fill HRBP positions from outside the organization. The struggle to find key strategic capabilities like business acumen and consulting skills within existing HR teams is a shortage they cannot afford. Close this critical talent gap by enrolling in sHRBP.
- 3-day interactive session
- Offered in-person, online, and in-house at your organization
- Includes industry-recognized certification
- Supports HRCI and SHRM recertification
After completing the sHRBP certification program, you will be able to:
- Earn the credibility with your business partners that positions you as a trusted advisor
- Work with your partners to co-create innovative talent management solutions
- Help your HR team execute on your business strategy through those solutions
Course Capability Framework
- Adopt a strategic mindset
- Analyze business data to create insights and guide decisions
- Align overall talent strategy to business priorities and objectives
- Consult with clients todetermine issues and rootcauses
- Create specific solutions that drive impact and change
- Communicate progressto gain champions andinfluence positive change
- Solve business issues byimplementing solutions
- Sustain solutions byevaluating impact anditerating
DAY 1: PREPARE
Adopting a strategic mindset
- Understanding the Prepare/Partner/Perform framework
- Adopting a strategic mindset and skill set
- Assessing yourself on the strategic continuum
- Working through a strategic lens
Analyzing business data to create insights and guide decisions
- Understanding the importance of business data to HR
- Asking critical questions
- Identifying internal and external business factors
- Measuring business impact with business metrics
Aligning overall talent strategy to business priorities and objectives
- Understanding HR’s pivotal position
- Aligning talent strategy to business strategy
- Increasing your relevance to business
- Describing types of business strategies
- Varying talent strategies according to business strategies
- Documenting priorities and measurements
- Communicating with the Talent Measurement Value Approach
- Aligning HR interventions with talent and business strategies
DAY 2: PARTNER
Consulting with clients to determine issues and root causes
- Reviewing a day in the life of an HRBP
- Understanding consulting types: reactive vs. proactive
- Using a consulting model
- Creating a questioning strategy
- Determining root cause
- Collecting data and preparing insights
- Collaborating with partners
- Sharing findings with clients
- Developing recommendations
- Working with CoEs
Communicating progress to gain champions and influence positive change
- Creating change through people
- HCI’s Change Management Model
- Understanding resistance to change
- Making the case for change
- Communicating about change
Creating solutions that drive impact and change
- Understanding your role as an HRBP
- Developing HR interventions
- Identifying the impact of talent optimization on business
- Using the appropriate talent management solutions holistically
- Aligning business issues, talent issues, and solutions
DAY 3: PERFORM
Solving business issues by implementing solutions
- Recognizing the need for project management
- Implementing solutions
- Using different project management (agile vs. waterfall)
- Implementing a solution
- Using project management process and tools:
- Project scope
- Project charter
- RASCI Model
- Addressing project management challenges
Sustaining solutions by evaluating impact and iterating so they can be used elsewhere in the organization
- Determining measurement intervals
- Using leading indicators to measure progress
- Putting reporting in place
- Creating insight from data
- Using the analytics value approach
- Visualizing data
- Use storytelling to drive key points
- Scaling solutions model
- Determining what you can do immediately, in 30 days, in 6 months, and in a year
Who Should Attend?
The sHRBP curriculum is designed for functional leaders, people leaders, and individual contributors seeking to advance their careers by elevating personal proficiencies, leading high-impact HR teams, and executing talent strategies that have a measurable impact on the business.
- Senior HR Business Partner
- HR Business Partner
- HR Generalist
- HR Director
- Talent Development Director
- People Manager
- Talent Analyst
HCI’s Approach to Learning
Human Capital Institute provides solutions that advance the practice of human capital and strategic talent management. We are a global clearinghouse and catalyst for new ideas and next practices, and a resource for the most progressive organizations and executives in the world, with more than 20,000 participants trained through our education programs.
HCI courses use the most current insights, perspectives, and proprietary research to create interactive and collaborative learning experiences that incorporate:
- Practical and actionable concepts, presented in a case-based format by senior thought leaders and formally trained facilitators
- Intense focus on building strategic perspective and enabling better decision-making
- Guided action planning to ensure on-the-job utilization and produce measurable results
- A blended, learner-centered approach to maximize engagement and outcomes
- An extensive library of learning resources and comprehensive toolkits for deeper learning and application
- Global HR background that spans many industries, cultures and countries including USA, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, India, China, Brazil, Africa & Amsterdam.
- Cited by CIPD as one of the Top 5 HR Thinkers in the MENA region
- Named one of the “50 Most Talented Global HR Leaders” in Asia by World HRD Congress
- Senior International Faculty Human Capital Institute. HCI
- Board Membership: Harvard Business Review Advisory Council, McKinsey’s Quarterly Executive Online Panel, Expert Advisory Panel on Talent Management Strategy, HCI.
- Published Work: The Wall St. Journal (print), Inc. Magazine, Canadian Business, Workforce Magazine, Crain’s New York Business, Chief Learning Ocer Magazine,Barrons
- Keynote Speaker in more than 10+ HR & Leadership Conferences Speaking Engagements in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Bahrain , Muscat, Istanbul, Riyadh, India and other countries.
His HR background spans many industries, cultures and countries including India, China, Brazil, Dubai, Africa, Turkey as well as Saudi Arabia.
Most recently he was named as one of the “50 Most Talented Global HR Leaders in Asia by World HRD Congress” and was also recognized with the “Strategic Leadership Award for Global HR Excellence” in 2012
He is a frequent blogger and writer on HR topics: TLNT.com, CEO.com & People and Management Magazine. His books authorship includes:
“Getting HR Technology Back to HR Reality”
“Creative Onboarding Programs” – McGraw Hill
“Learning to Lead: Lessons in Leadership”
His work has been featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, Crain’s NY Business, Workforce Management Magazine, HR Matters, People and Management magazines as well as a sought after Key-Note speaker and panelist.
He has held senior level HR roles with Buck Consultants (Xerox), Martha Stewart Living and IBM.
Regular Fee: USD. 2750 per participant
Includes courseware, certificate, lunch, refreshments and business networking.
For registration(s), send us your
Name, Designation, Organization, Mobile, E-Mail and Postal Address to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please contact
Qazi Waqas Ahmed Mobile: +971 56 309 0819 Email: email@example.com
Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre
Since last two years My Company is working with Simfotix, and every time it is great learning experience. MS Excel is one of the most recommended Program with distinctive methodology and valuable deliverables.
A very good training by Simfotix on HRBP with their International Partner Human Capital Institute. We covered high level including strategy.
Dubai Islamic Bank
Great training course and materials. Super helpful to learn shortcuts and their best application. Thank you!
The in-house training met the desired objectives for improvement in the Finance function. Group work throughout the two days and team presentation on various analytics put thing in the focus learning direction. Good output Simfotix.
Finance House Abu Dhabi
Inhouse Training with Simfotix Training for Credit Transformation Program goes with a Wonderful learning experience of our Credit Risk Team. Looking forward to engage them in other upcoming training.
Abu Dhabi Terminals
A combination of learning and sharing through activities and self presentations. Learning Art of Public Speaking with Simfotix Training is truly a good experience.
Arab Bank, UAE
The session was engaging and informative. Overall program outcome is what we agreed and delivered to department.
Emirates Islamic Bank
Simfotix In-House training is well organized and our team learned lot of new things. We consider this as a value addition and meeting our objectives.
Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratization
A very good training we attended with Simfotix Training.
Al Ghurair Group
Easy way of transferring knowledge makes the learning more digestible. Great work Simfotix for the in-house session of Advance Excel.
MAF Carrefour International
Thank you Simfotix for a comprehensive and value training to our Saudi Arabia Finance Team. Case Study and exercises were the key element of this workshop. As Learning & Development we are satisfied to work with them in future.
Selecting Simfotix as sour training and learning development supplier is a wonderful experience. They have done various inhouse programs. Their trainers carry in-depth knowledge and expertise and kept the participants well engaged.
The Executive Council of Dubai
Simfotix Trainer bear a Persuasive approach in training and the company is professional in the arrangement of training till end to make it a memorable experience. The In-house session and the follow-up session is excellent approach.
Department of Economic Development, Dubai
Excellent Training conducted by Simfotix Professional Development. The whole day was full of fun and learning in Advance MS Excel.
It is very important to analyze the need for Training along with the level of knowledge you require. This session give you a liberty to choose the modules you need, discuss it with the trainer how you want to be delivered, decide the place at your convenience and allocate number of hours to solve your problem. This does not include any development as a consulting but will include solution if you are facing a particular problem.