Increased productivity, reduced stress, greater confidence; these are some of the benefits of gaining control of your projects and your project team. This two-day course provides practical skills which enable you to better manage all aspects of your projects and increase your team’s performance by utilizing effective communication skills.
- Clarify project objectives with measurable outcomes.
- Break a project into manageable tasks.
- Avoid potential problems through planning and communication.
- Manage multiple projects while maintaining daily workload.
- Evaluate the project’s success and lessons learned.
- Clarify roles and responsibilities to improve team performance and accountability.
- Design communications plans for your project team to follow during the course of the project.
- Run productive project meetings for planning, brainstorming, status update and problem solving
- Delegate assignments which minimize individual and team conflicts and maximize productivity.
Building the Blocks
- Why we need a new project oriented outlook
- Comparison between project and ordinary work.
- A balance among time, resources and results
- Successful Project Managers.
- Project Management Life Cycle.
- Network Diagram, task relationships and critical path.
- Choosing outside sources and suppliers.
- Steps to create a schedule.
- Budget Challenges and building a budget.
- Why a plan? Putting it all together.
- Plan Stakeholder management.
- Cross check a project plan and getting it approved.
- Why is a closing phase necessary?
- The project closing process.
- Steps to project termination.
- Why projects don’t meet their goals?
- Why projects succeed?
- The final report.
- Who accomplished what and how well?
- Developing a Project Charter.
- Identify Stakeholders.
- Why do projects fail?
- Golden rules of Project Management Processes.
- Traits of good project managers.
- Project team.
- Getting started on the right track.
- The First Project Meeting.
- The First Project Meeting.
- Communication and Communication Methods.
- Advantages and disadvantages of various communications.
Monitoring and Controlling:
- Keeping on top of schedules and expenses.
- Success criteria for project control.
- What should you monitor?
- Performance Reports.
- Control Stakeholder Engagement.
- Updating the Project Plan.
- Changes, the rules and impact of changes.
- Conflict Management.
- Guidelines for Successful Negotiation.
Asad Ullah Chaudhry is a Program management practitioner, running his consultancy and training company, AUC Technologies. He has transformed the project management practices of more than dozen companies by coaching, consulting, and mentoring them and inspired thousands of professionals through his speaking’s.
He is an Oxford Alumni and holds 14 international certifications including Program Management Professional (PgMP), Project Management Professional (PMP), Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP), SCRUM Master, Project+ and others.
He has conducted more than 300+ events on Project Management related topics locally in Pakistan and internationally in USA, UK, Hong Kong, Malaysia, UAE, KSA, Iran and Ethiopia. Including Dubai Smart Government.
Project Management Institute USA selects him one of the 25 global leaders to be trained in their “Masters in Leadership Program”, due to his commitment, and volunteer work in Project Management community. He is one of the global team members who wrote the Project Management Institutes Global Standard for Portfolio Management, published in 2012, and worked as subject matter expert for Organizational Project Management guide.
Currently he is consulting DSG for Implementing their Project Management Office, previously he worked for Pakistan Army, eARMS Program as Chief Program Manager, National Bank of Pakistan, Core Banking Implementation Program as Program Management Office Head, Jaffer Brothers’ Project Management Office Implementation, as mentor and trainer, Kalsoft’s Consultant for Professional Competence Program and Project Management Office Setup.
He also received “Microsoft Community Recognition Award 2011” Award for his volunteer efforts. Microsoft also selects him as “Microsoft Most Valuable Professional” in 2008 for his volunteer services in technology awareness and promotion.
Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre
Since last two years My Company is working with Simfotix, and every time it is great learning experience. MS Excel is one of the most recommended Program with distinctive methodology and valuable deliverables.
A very good training by Simfotix on HRBP with their International Partner Human Capital Institute. We covered high level including strategy.
Dubai Islamic Bank
Great training course and materials. Super helpful to learn shortcuts and their best application. Thank you!
The in-house training met the desired objectives for improvement in the Finance function. Group work throughout the two days and team presentation on various analytics put thing in the focus learning direction. Good output Simfotix.
Finance House Abu Dhabi
Inhouse Training with Simfotix Training for Credit Transformation Program goes with a Wonderful learning experience of our Credit Risk Team. Looking forward to engage them in other upcoming training.
Abu Dhabi Terminals
A combination of learning and sharing through activities and self presentations. Learning Art of Public Speaking with Simfotix Training is truly a good experience.
Arab Bank, UAE
The session was engaging and informative. Overall program outcome is what we agreed and delivered to department.
Emirates Islamic Bank
Simfotix In-House training is well organized and our team learned lot of new things. We consider this as a value addition and meeting our objectives.
Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratization
A very good training we attended with Simfotix Training.
Al Ghurair Group
Easy way of transferring knowledge makes the learning more digestible. Great work Simfotix for the in-house session of Advance Excel.
MAF Carrefour International
Thank you Simfotix for a comprehensive and value training to our Saudi Arabia Finance Team. Case Study and exercises were the key element of this workshop. As Learning & Development we are satisfied to work with them in future.
Selecting Simfotix as sour training and learning development supplier is a wonderful experience. They have done various inhouse programs. Their trainers carry in-depth knowledge and expertise and kept the participants well engaged.
The Executive Council of Dubai
Simfotix Trainer bear a Persuasive approach in training and the company is professional in the arrangement of training till end to make it a memorable experience. The In-house session and the follow-up session is excellent approach.
Department of Economic Development, Dubai
Excellent Training conducted by Simfotix Professional Development. The whole day was full of fun and learning in Advance MS Excel.
It is very important to analyze the need for Training along with the level of knowledge you require. This session give you a liberty to choose the modules you need, discuss it with the trainer how you want to be delivered, decide the place at your convenience and allocate number of hours to solve your problem. This does not include any development as a consulting but will include solution if you are facing a particular problem.