Summarizing & Consolidating Data
- Working with Data Tables & its practical usage
- Using Paste Special (In depth)
- Advanced Subtotals
- Adding and Copying with Subtotals
- Consolidating Data
- Formatting data on Conditions
- Highlight Duplicate & Unique Values
- Formatting data using Data Bars & Icons
- Clearing & Managing rules
- Solver Concepts
- Defining the Problem
- Solving the Problem
- Solver Reports
- Solver Options
Filter, Sorting & Conditional Formatting
- Creating Sub Totals
- Extracting Unique Values with Filtering
- Multi column Sort
- Filter ( By Values, By Cell Color, By Font Color , By Cell Icon )
- Format As a table
Advanced Formula & Powerful Functions
- Auditing Formulas
- Shrinking the Formula Bar
- Using Custom Formatting Codes
- Using Paste Special
- Using Date Functions
- Using Bizarre Date Functions
- SUMIF & SUMIFS
- Using Array Formulas
- Looking at AutoSum Tricks
Getting Started with PowerPivot
- Explore the PowerPivot Application
- Import Data from Various Data Sources
- Refresh Data from a Data Source
- Create Linked Tables
- Creating Functional Macros
- Recap of creating macros
- Extend your knowledge of the use of macros
- Adding a message box
- Display a form
- Recording Macros for Automating tasks
- Macro with Keyboard & its benefit
- Creating global macros
- Scenario Concepts
- Creating Scenarios
- Managing Scenarios
- Scenario Reports
Charts/Graphs & Techniques
- Recommended Charts
- Trend lines
- Sparkline’s charts
- Saving Custom Chart as Template
- Formatting and Editing a series
- Controlling The Limits Of Numeric Data
- Dropdown List
- Date Controls
- Text Length Control
- Specialized Custom Formula Control
- Custom Formula
Advanced Lookup Function
- A step ahead with VLOOKUP; Multi-worksheet, Multi-list, Nested VLOOKUP
- Understanding HLOOKUP
- MATCH / INDEX as a universal replacement to VLOOKUP/HLOOKUP
- Using the Offset Function
- Indirect & Flash Fill
- Remove Duplicates
Summarizing Data Using Pivot Tables
- Creating Pivot table & Analyzing data
- Doing calculation & making pivot dynamic
- Calculating variances with pivot
- Grouping data in pivot tables
- Formatting a pivot table
- Selecting elements of a pivot table
- Making use of multiple data fields
- Using grand totals and subtotals
- Changing a pivot table’s calculations
Reporting – Create Amazing Power View Reports
- Reports with multiple views in Power View in SharePoint
- Share Power View reports
- Share Power View in Excel
- Share Power View in SharePoint reports (RDLX files)
- Print Power View reports
- Set Power View reporting properties in Power Pivot
Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre
Since last two years My Company is working with Simfotix, and every time it is great learning experience. MS Excel is one of the most recommended Program with distinctive methodology and valuable deliverables.
A very good training by Simfotix on HRBP with their International Partner Human Capital Institute. We covered high level including strategy.
Dubai Islamic Bank
Great training course and materials. Super helpful to learn shortcuts and their best application. Thank you!
The in-house training met the desired objectives for improvement in the Finance function. Group work throughout the two days and team presentation on various analytics put thing in the focus learning direction. Good output Simfotix.
Finance House Abu Dhabi
Inhouse Training with Simfotix Training for Credit Transformation Program goes with a Wonderful learning experience of our Credit Risk Team. Looking forward to engage them in other upcoming training.
Abu Dhabi Terminals
A combination of learning and sharing through activities and self presentations. Learning Art of Public Speaking with Simfotix Training is truly a good experience.
Arab Bank, UAE
The session was engaging and informative. Overall program outcome is what we agreed and delivered to department.
Emirates Islamic Bank
Simfotix In-House training is well organized and our team learned lot of new things. We consider this as a value addition and meeting our objectives.
Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratization
A very good training we attended with Simfotix Training.
Al Ghurair Group
Easy way of transferring knowledge makes the learning more digestible. Great work Simfotix for the in-house session of Advance Excel.
MAF Carrefour International
Thank you Simfotix for a comprehensive and value training to our Saudi Arabia Finance Team. Case Study and exercises were the key element of this workshop. As Learning & Development we are satisfied to work with them in future.
Selecting Simfotix as sour training and learning development supplier is a wonderful experience. They have done various inhouse programs. Their trainers carry in-depth knowledge and expertise and kept the participants well engaged.
The Executive Council of Dubai
Simfotix Trainer bear a Persuasive approach in training and the company is professional in the arrangement of training till end to make it a memorable experience. The In-house session and the follow-up session is excellent approach.
Department of Economic Development, Dubai
Excellent Training conducted by Simfotix Professional Development. The whole day was full of fun and learning in Advance MS Excel.
It is very important to analyze the need for Training along with the level of knowledge you require. This session give you a liberty to choose the modules you need, discuss it with the trainer how you want to be delivered, decide the place at your convenience and allocate number of hours to solve your problem. This does not include any development as a consulting but will include solution if you are facing a particular problem.