Leadership Fundamentals and Issues
- Crucial differences between being a leader and a manager
- The challenges facing leadership today
- How to acquire a supervisor’s mind-set and image
- The emotional requirements of being a supervisor
- Maintain friendly nature with respect and compliance
- Tips for avoiding the problems that come from supervising friends and former coworkers
- Most common mistakes new supervisors make and how to avoid them
The Mechanics of the Leaders Job
- Proven tips for recruiting top-notch employees
- Do’s and don’ts for effective interviewing
- How to help new employees hit the ground running and succeed on the job
- Techniques for addressing poor performance resulting in positive change
- Strategies for curbing absenteeism, tardiness and rule-breaking
- When firing seems imminent: Key legal considerations you must understand
Communication Techniques Every Leader Should Know
- Why developing your communication skills is essential to management success
- Your role in keeping lines of communication open at all times
- Words and phrases that can destroy your credibility and authority and what to say instead
- The secret to giving crystal clear directions that are understood the first time
- Active listening techniques that ensure you will hear what’s really being said: Listening vs. Hearing
- Pointers for speaking more confidently in meetings
The Leader’s Role in Making Change Happen
- Understanding why people often instinctively resist change
- Top reasons why organizational change often fails
- Important considerations to address before introducing any change
- The keys to overcoming employee resistance to change
- Project confidence that inspires your people during change
Career Mapping: Preparing Yourself for the Next Level
- Fine-tuning your skills: Why continuous learning is crucial to your ongoing success
- Incorporating core beliefs into your career path
- Traits upper management look for when deciding who to promote
- Tips for “tooting your own horn” so your accomplishments are recognized
Developing Your Personal Leadership Strengths
- How to build on the leadership strengths you have identified and develop your weaknesses
- Why your “people skills” will be the No. 1 driver of your success as a leader
- Understanding how your leadership style can work for or against your employees
- Adopting the “success habits” that effective leaders swear by
- “How-Tos” for establishing your credibility as a leader — fast!
- The 7 classic principles of influence and how and when to use them to your advantage
- What are the keys to results? Focusing your efforts on that which makes the greatest impact
Building a Highly Motivated and High-Performance Team
- Your crucial role you play in driving your team’s effectiveness
- Keys to making every team member feel valued and important
- Building relationships that enhance cooperation in the team
- Ignite enthusiasm and gain buy-in for accomplishing goals
- Understanding the basic things that motivate today’s workers: You may be surprised
- Proven morale-boosters for employees nearing burnout
How to Turn Around Difficult Employees and Minimize Problem Behaviors
- Tips for turning chronic complainers into satisfied employees
- Tools for combating a variety of attitude problems
- What’s your role in settling disagreements between employees?
- “How-to’s” for a professional, productive employee confrontation
- Proven techniques for appearing calm and in control when you are feeling anything but calm
Managing Your Time, Priorities and Projects
- Tips for saving tons of time using e-mail, voice mail and fax
- Prioritizing techniques that save the day when everything on your desk is “urgent”
- Increase your “Plan management Quotient” and watch difficult tasks disappear
- Why failing to delegate is a big, big mistake for managers
- A super time-and effort-saver: Learn how to say “no” in a professional manner
- Guidelines for tracking projects so nothing falls through the cracks
Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre
Since last two years My Company is working with Simfotix, and every time it is great learning experience. MS Excel is one of the most recommended Program with distinctive methodology and valuable deliverables.
A very good training by Simfotix on HRBP with their International Partner Human Capital Institute. We covered high level including strategy.
Dubai Islamic Bank
Great training course and materials. Super helpful to learn shortcuts and their best application. Thank you!
The in-house training met the desired objectives for improvement in the Finance function. Group work throughout the two days and team presentation on various analytics put thing in the focus learning direction. Good output Simfotix.
Finance House Abu Dhabi
Inhouse Training with Simfotix Training for Credit Transformation Program goes with a Wonderful learning experience of our Credit Risk Team. Looking forward to engage them in other upcoming training.
Abu Dhabi Terminals
A combination of learning and sharing through activities and self presentations. Learning Art of Public Speaking with Simfotix Training is truly a good experience.
Arab Bank, UAE
The session was engaging and informative. Overall program outcome is what we agreed and delivered to department.
Emirates Islamic Bank
Simfotix In-House training is well organized and our team learned lot of new things. We consider this as a value addition and meeting our objectives.
Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratization
A very good training we attended with Simfotix Training.
Al Ghurair Group
Easy way of transferring knowledge makes the learning more digestible. Great work Simfotix for the in-house session of Advance Excel.
MAF Carrefour International
Thank you Simfotix for a comprehensive and value training to our Saudi Arabia Finance Team. Case Study and exercises were the key element of this workshop. As Learning & Development we are satisfied to work with them in future.
Selecting Simfotix as sour training and learning development supplier is a wonderful experience. They have done various inhouse programs. Their trainers carry in-depth knowledge and expertise and kept the participants well engaged.
The Executive Council of Dubai
Simfotix Trainer bear a Persuasive approach in training and the company is professional in the arrangement of training till end to make it a memorable experience. The In-house session and the follow-up session is excellent approach.
Department of Economic Development, Dubai
Excellent Training conducted by Simfotix Professional Development. The whole day was full of fun and learning in Advance MS Excel.
It is very important to analyze the need for Training along with the level of knowledge you require. This session give you a liberty to choose the modules you need, discuss it with the trainer how you want to be delivered, decide the place at your convenience and allocate number of hours to solve your problem. This does not include any development as a consulting but will include solution if you are facing a particular problem.