This one-day course focuses on basics of Islamic banking and finance. This would help the participants to appreciate the principles of Shria and how the Islamic Bank products are designed. On attending this program the participants will understand product features of various Islamic products.
The program is highly interactive giving opportunities to participants to practice the key learning points through exercises.
On successful implementation of learning points of case studies would give more strength to the bank in providing innovative business solutions while honouring traditions.
At the end of the program the participants will:
- Understand the basic principles of Islamic Law (Sharia)
- Be able to identify the difference between conventional banking and Islamic banking
- Appreciate the Islamic Banking products vis-à-vis Islamic culture
- Understand the features of Islamic finance products
Overview on Islamic Finance
- What is Islamic Financial System
- Basic Pillars of Islamic Financial System
- Fundamentals Principles of Islamic Finance
- Similarities & Differences: Conventional VS. Islamic Finance
- Restrictions & Prohibitions in Islamic Finance System.
Islamic Finance Products
- Nature & Types of Islamic Finance Products
- Modarba & Its Fundamentals
- Musharka & Diminshing Musharka
- Murabaha Rules & Regulation
- Salam & Istisna
Islamic Finance Governance Process
- Role of Sharia Board
- AAOIFI & FASB
- Islamic Finance Reporting Structure
- Sharia Compliance Audit
- Change in Mindset – GCC vs. Malaysian System
Dynamics of Islamic Financial System
- Fundamentals of Islamic Finance Contracts
- Prohibitions, Restrictions & Compliance
- Riba, Usuary and Gharrar
- Essentials of Islamic Finance Contracts
- Mindset Change – Conventional VS. Islamic Banking
Islamic Finance Product Structuring
- Sale vs. Financing – The Sideline Talk
- Sale, Deferred Sales & Buy Back Agreements
- Inventory Ownership, Change of Hands & Transfer Rules
- Do’s & Don’t’s for Developing Islamic Finance Product
- Rights & Duties of Parties to Islamic Finance Products
Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre
Since last two years My Company is working with Simfotix, and every time it is great learning experience. MS Excel is one of the most recommended Program with distinctive methodology and valuable deliverables.
A very good training by Simfotix on HRBP with their International Partner Human Capital Institute. We covered high level including strategy.
Dubai Islamic Bank
Great training course and materials. Super helpful to learn shortcuts and their best application. Thank you!
The in-house training met the desired objectives for improvement in the Finance function. Group work throughout the two days and team presentation on various analytics put thing in the focus learning direction. Good output Simfotix.
Finance House Abu Dhabi
Inhouse Training with Simfotix Training for Credit Transformation Program goes with a Wonderful learning experience of our Credit Risk Team. Looking forward to engage them in other upcoming training.
Abu Dhabi Terminals
A combination of learning and sharing through activities and self presentations. Learning Art of Public Speaking with Simfotix Training is truly a good experience.
Arab Bank, UAE
The session was engaging and informative. Overall program outcome is what we agreed and delivered to department.
Emirates Islamic Bank
Simfotix In-House training is well organized and our team learned lot of new things. We consider this as a value addition and meeting our objectives.
Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratization
A very good training we attended with Simfotix Training.
Al Ghurair Group
Easy way of transferring knowledge makes the learning more digestible. Great work Simfotix for the in-house session of Advance Excel.
MAF Carrefour International
Thank you Simfotix for a comprehensive and value training to our Saudi Arabia Finance Team. Case Study and exercises were the key element of this workshop. As Learning & Development we are satisfied to work with them in future.
Selecting Simfotix as sour training and learning development supplier is a wonderful experience. They have done various inhouse programs. Their trainers carry in-depth knowledge and expertise and kept the participants well engaged.
The Executive Council of Dubai
Simfotix Trainer bear a Persuasive approach in training and the company is professional in the arrangement of training till end to make it a memorable experience. The In-house session and the follow-up session is excellent approach.
Department of Economic Development, Dubai
Excellent Training conducted by Simfotix Professional Development. The whole day was full of fun and learning in Advance MS Excel.
It is very important to analyze the need for Training along with the level of knowledge you require. This session give you a liberty to choose the modules you need, discuss it with the trainer how you want to be delivered, decide the place at your convenience and allocate number of hours to solve your problem. This does not include any development as a consulting but will include solution if you are facing a particular problem.