All companies rely on effective Supervisors & Managers. Good Supervisors are the backbone of the business the strength that links the strategic planning of upper management with the body of the organization. Supervisors are often the people who make the difference between meeting production targets and missing them because they motivate and energise their teams.
This workshop is designed to train qualified professionals who are either poised to enter the management field or are already shifting into this area of managing people. Participants will focus on developing the skill set that will enable them to manage, supervise and motivate their people to meet and exceed their objectives. They will learn how to anticipate and manage conflict, and to delegate effectively in order to get poor performers back on track and to stimulate their high performers.
- UNDERSTAND and perform the role and responsibilities of a supervisor
- MOTIVATE staff through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- ENFORCE discipline professionally in the work place
- CORRECT staff in a way that builds performance
- USE appropriate leadership style and demonstrate authority
- INCREASE productivity through effective delegation
- DEVELOP and sustain productive working relationship
The Supervisor & Manager
- Qualities of an Effective Supervisor
- Nature of Management/ Supervision
- Understanding Diversity at The Workplace
- Position Yourself for Success of team
Leadership Techniques & Performance Management
- Leadership Qualities & Styles for Supervisors
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Effective Decision Making Steps
- Using the Power of Teams in Decision Making
- Using Performance Management Techniques
- Improve and Evaluate Performance
- Continuous Growth Strategies
- Select and Prioritize Next Steps
- Provide Ongoing Feedback and Coaching
Goals & Work Management Skills
- Smart Work Management Techniques
- Articulate Goals
- Creating Strategies to Get Results
- Effective Styles of Time Management
- Techniques for Identifying and Reducing Time Wasters
- Delegating Tasks
- Priority Setting Tools & Techniques
- Choosing Tools that Work
- Creating Action Plans
- Evaluating Time Management Process
- Coach for Great Performance
- Resolve Conflict – Tools & Techniques
- Representing your Team
- Maintaining Team Momentum
- Motivating Your Team
Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre
Since last two years My Company is working with Simfotix, and every time it is great learning experience. MS Excel is one of the most recommended Program with distinctive methodology and valuable deliverables.
A very good training by Simfotix on HRBP with their International Partner Human Capital Institute. We covered high level including strategy.
Dubai Islamic Bank
Great training course and materials. Super helpful to learn shortcuts and their best application. Thank you!
The in-house training met the desired objectives for improvement in the Finance function. Group work throughout the two days and team presentation on various analytics put thing in the focus learning direction. Good output Simfotix.
Finance House Abu Dhabi
Inhouse Training with Simfotix Training for Credit Transformation Program goes with a Wonderful learning experience of our Credit Risk Team. Looking forward to engage them in other upcoming training.
Abu Dhabi Terminals
A combination of learning and sharing through activities and self presentations. Learning Art of Public Speaking with Simfotix Training is truly a good experience.
Arab Bank, UAE
The session was engaging and informative. Overall program outcome is what we agreed and delivered to department.
Emirates Islamic Bank
Simfotix In-House training is well organized and our team learned lot of new things. We consider this as a value addition and meeting our objectives.
Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratization
A very good training we attended with Simfotix Training.
Al Ghurair Group
Easy way of transferring knowledge makes the learning more digestible. Great work Simfotix for the in-house session of Advance Excel.
MAF Carrefour International
Thank you Simfotix for a comprehensive and value training to our Saudi Arabia Finance Team. Case Study and exercises were the key element of this workshop. As Learning & Development we are satisfied to work with them in future.
Selecting Simfotix as sour training and learning development supplier is a wonderful experience. They have done various inhouse programs. Their trainers carry in-depth knowledge and expertise and kept the participants well engaged.
The Executive Council of Dubai
Simfotix Trainer bear a Persuasive approach in training and the company is professional in the arrangement of training till end to make it a memorable experience. The In-house session and the follow-up session is excellent approach.
Department of Economic Development, Dubai
Excellent Training conducted by Simfotix Professional Development. The whole day was full of fun and learning in Advance MS Excel.
It is very important to analyze the need for Training along with the level of knowledge you require. This session give you a liberty to choose the modules you need, discuss it with the trainer how you want to be delivered, decide the place at your convenience and allocate number of hours to solve your problem. This does not include any development as a consulting but will include solution if you are facing a particular problem.