Large, established organizations as-well-as small, relatively new organizations are making significant shifts that put design much closer to the center of the enterprise.
Design thinking is a set of formal methods and techniques for creative and practical delivery of solutions, with the intent of an improved future result. It is more solution-focused thinking – starting with a vision for a better future, instead of solving a specific problem. Design Thinking promotes systems thinking and takes a holistic approach putting the experience of human beings (users) at the center.
Dynamics of Design Thinking
- Design Thinking – Myth or Reality
- Evolution of Design Thinking
- Design Thinking – Gateway to Innovative Intelligence
- Use & Application of Design Thinking
Case Study: Real life example of a US Bank where bank used Design Thinking Approach to change their branch ideology.
Problem – Trigger to Design Thinking
- Problem Identification & Recognition
- Problem Analysis, Analytics & Description
- Problem Stakeholder Analysis & Review
- Problem Decomposition & Scripting
Action Cards: Cards carrying symptoms & yellow signs leading the problem, participants need to create questions, queries and due diligence to identify problem and relevant causes using group discussion, brainstorming and Delphi Technique.
Define –Intelligence at work
- Intelligence Continuum – Emotional, Integral & Experiential Intelligence
- Actionable Problem Statements & Design Targets
- Problem Definition Mindset – Mindfulness, Abductive Thinking, Iteration
- Problem sketching Tools & Techniques
Creativity Challenge: Using Creativity Toolkit, participants will sketch the problem, which can encompass entire exploration of data and information gathered during the process of understanding the problem.
Recording UX – Augmenting Reality
- Designing the Customer Journey
- UX Observation & Recording Strategies
- Converting UX into Actionable Adjustments
- Synchronizing Prototypes with Final Product
Scenario Analysis: With a given scenario, participants will design their own methods & strategies to record UX and their recommendations to alter prototypes made in previous exercise.
Overview - 10 Steps to Design Thinking Process
- Set 1 – Identifying Needs, Gathering Information, Stakeholder Analysis
- Set 2 – Operational Research, Hazard Analysis, Specification Creation
- Set 3 – Creative Design, Conceptual Design, Prototype Design
- Set 4 – Verification.
Group Activity: Challenge to Identify & Synchronize actions and activities with Design Thinking Process.
Empathy – Human Centered Innovation
- Three Gears of Business Design– Gear One: Deep Understanding
- Talk the talk and walk the walk
- Observation, Collaboration, Benchmarking & Operational Research
- Searching touch points, Disagreements, Consensus & Creativity.
Scenario Analysis: Use the empathy toolkit to identify which ones needed to be used in particular scenarios.
Ideate – Concept Visualization
- Three Gears of Business Design– Gear Two: Concept Visualization
- Rapid Idea Generation & Vision Articulation Deliverables
- Technical Landscape Analysis
- K-Scripting, User Journey Flow, Archetype/ Personas
- Problem Definition Mindset – Mindfulness, Abductive Thinking, Iteration.
Rule Breaking Exercise: Providing conducive environment with actionable guidelines and deliverable outcomes indicators to group to kick start ‘Out of Box ‘ideas for problem solution.
Prototyping – Converting Myth into Reality
- Prototyping – Design, Lean & Agile
- Types & Methods of Prototyping
- Prototyping using Hunter Mindset
- Modular vs. Integral Prototyping
Architecture Design: A hands on exercise resulting in product prototype using prototyping tools & techniques.
Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre
Since last two years My Company is working with Simfotix, and every time it is great learning experience. MS Excel is one of the most recommended Program with distinctive methodology and valuable deliverables.
A very good training by Simfotix on HRBP with their International Partner Human Capital Institute. We covered high level including strategy.
Dubai Islamic Bank
Great training course and materials. Super helpful to learn shortcuts and their best application. Thank you!
The in-house training met the desired objectives for improvement in the Finance function. Group work throughout the two days and team presentation on various analytics put thing in the focus learning direction. Good output Simfotix.
Finance House Abu Dhabi
Inhouse Training with Simfotix Training for Credit Transformation Program goes with a Wonderful learning experience of our Credit Risk Team. Looking forward to engage them in other upcoming training.
Abu Dhabi Terminals
A combination of learning and sharing through activities and self presentations. Learning Art of Public Speaking with Simfotix Training is truly a good experience.
Arab Bank, UAE
The session was engaging and informative. Overall program outcome is what we agreed and delivered to department.
Emirates Islamic Bank
Simfotix In-House training is well organized and our team learned lot of new things. We consider this as a value addition and meeting our objectives.
Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratization
A very good training we attended with Simfotix Training.
Al Ghurair Group
Easy way of transferring knowledge makes the learning more digestible. Great work Simfotix for the in-house session of Advance Excel.
MAF Carrefour International
Thank you Simfotix for a comprehensive and value training to our Saudi Arabia Finance Team. Case Study and exercises were the key element of this workshop. As Learning & Development we are satisfied to work with them in future.
Selecting Simfotix as sour training and learning development supplier is a wonderful experience. They have done various inhouse programs. Their trainers carry in-depth knowledge and expertise and kept the participants well engaged.
The Executive Council of Dubai
Simfotix Trainer bear a Persuasive approach in training and the company is professional in the arrangement of training till end to make it a memorable experience. The In-house session and the follow-up session is excellent approach.
Department of Economic Development, Dubai
Excellent Training conducted by Simfotix Professional Development. The whole day was full of fun and learning in Advance MS Excel.
It is very important to analyze the need for Training along with the level of knowledge you require. This session give you a liberty to choose the modules you need, discuss it with the trainer how you want to be delivered, decide the place at your convenience and allocate number of hours to solve your problem. This does not include any development as a consulting but will include solution if you are facing a particular problem.