Consolidating + cleaning messy data, making it ready for analysis Using Power Query
Powerful analysis that is nearly impossible using old excel Using Power Pivot
Creating stunning & interactive visualizations Using Power View & Power BI
PART 1 – CLEAN & AUTOMATE (POWER QUERY)
- Editing queries
- Data Types
- Fixing dates
- Columns – Move, Remove, Rename & Duplicate
- Splitting columns
- Merging columns
- Filtering rows
- Removing Duplicates and Errors
- Appending data from different workbooks
- Appending data from different worksheets
- Merging database from different sources
- Replace and Fill
- Transforming Text and Numbers
- Transforming dates
- Adding Custom & Index Columns
- Adding Custom Calculated Columns
- Adding Custom Date and Time Columns
- Grouping & Unpivot
- Duplicating and referencing another query
- Case Studies
PART 2 – ANALYZE (DAX - POWER PIVOT)
- Introduction To DAX
- Overview of the environment in Excel and Power BI
- Loading data into PowerPoint (multiple method)
- Calculated Columns
- Creating calculated columns
- Using RELATED function – the vlookup of PowerPoint
- Do’s and don’ts of calculated columns
- Sorting columns and sorting by other columns
- Understanding row context
- Working with multiple tables
- Diagram and data views
- Defining relationships
- Editing and handling multiple relationships
- Measures in PowerPivot
- Implicit and explicit measures
- Understanding filter context
- Measure referencing
- Editing / deleting measures
- Learning Data Analysis Expressions (DAX) Functional Language
- SUM, COUNT, COUNTROWS, DISTINCTCOUNT
- CALCULATE, FILTER, ALL (& its family), BLANK, EARLIER etc
- Logical functions – IF, AND
- Iterative functions- SUMX and Other X Functions
- Time intelligence expressions – MTD, QTD, YTD, SAMEPERIODLASTYEAR, DATEADD, DATESBETWEEN etc
- Rank and Top order calculations
- Disconnect tables and applications
- Solving Practice Problems using DAX – Case Studies
PART 3 – VISUALIZE (POWER BI)
- Color Formatting
- Setting Sort Order
- Types of Charts & Play with Axis
- Slicers & Timeline Slicers
- Cross Filtering and Highlighting
- Visual, Page and Report Level Filters
- Drill Down/Up
- Reference/Constant Lines
- Tables, Matrices & Conditional Formatting
- KPI’s, Cards & Gauges
- Map Visualizations
- Custom Visuals
- Managing and Arranging
- Connect to, import, and transform data from a variety of sources
- Define business rules and KPIs
- Explore your data with powerful visualization tools
- Build stunning reports
- Share your dashboards with your team and/or the world
Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre
Since last two years My Company is working with Simfotix, and every time it is great learning experience. MS Excel is one of the most recommended Program with distinctive methodology and valuable deliverables.
A very good training by Simfotix on HRBP with their International Partner Human Capital Institute. We covered high level including strategy.
Dubai Islamic Bank
Great training course and materials. Super helpful to learn shortcuts and their best application. Thank you!
The in-house training met the desired objectives for improvement in the Finance function. Group work throughout the two days and team presentation on various analytics put thing in the focus learning direction. Good output Simfotix.
Finance House Abu Dhabi
Inhouse Training with Simfotix Training for Credit Transformation Program goes with a Wonderful learning experience of our Credit Risk Team. Looking forward to engage them in other upcoming training.
Abu Dhabi Terminals
A combination of learning and sharing through activities and self presentations. Learning Art of Public Speaking with Simfotix Training is truly a good experience.
Arab Bank, UAE
The session was engaging and informative. Overall program outcome is what we agreed and delivered to department.
Emirates Islamic Bank
Simfotix In-House training is well organized and our team learned lot of new things. We consider this as a value addition and meeting our objectives.
Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratization
A very good training we attended with Simfotix Training.
Al Ghurair Group
Easy way of transferring knowledge makes the learning more digestible. Great work Simfotix for the in-house session of Advance Excel.
MAF Carrefour International
Thank you Simfotix for a comprehensive and value training to our Saudi Arabia Finance Team. Case Study and exercises were the key element of this workshop. As Learning & Development we are satisfied to work with them in future.
Selecting Simfotix as sour training and learning development supplier is a wonderful experience. They have done various inhouse programs. Their trainers carry in-depth knowledge and expertise and kept the participants well engaged.
The Executive Council of Dubai
Simfotix Trainer bear a Persuasive approach in training and the company is professional in the arrangement of training till end to make it a memorable experience. The In-house session and the follow-up session is excellent approach.
Department of Economic Development, Dubai
Excellent Training conducted by Simfotix Professional Development. The whole day was full of fun and learning in Advance MS Excel.
It is very important to analyze the need for Training along with the level of knowledge you require. This session give you a liberty to choose the modules you need, discuss it with the trainer how you want to be delivered, decide the place at your convenience and allocate number of hours to solve your problem. This does not include any development as a consulting but will include solution if you are facing a particular problem.