This blockchain course methodology will be covered as a story what is wrong with existing technology available so we need blockchain to its advantages and how use cases are available in different industries and what fits in the telco specially for DU Telecomm.
Then it moves to practical track where different platforms are being discussed and there pros and cons along with practical challenges that come in enterprise blockchain implementations.
Problems with our existing Systems
- Case of Mistrust & Transparency – Bank 2 Bank Technology Transaction
- Dispute of Reconciliations
- Multiple Unconnected Ledgers
- Mutable by party at will
The Dubai Journey to Blockchain
- UAE 2021 Blockchain strategy
- Projects in the blockchain space
- Recon & Settlements – Old State Vs New State
- Dubai Pay: Structure and Flow of payments
- Understanding the Unified View of Reconciliations with Blockchain
Learning from Doing: How Governments, Banks and other consortiums are reaping benefits
- What is relevant for your domain in blockchain
- where do you see blockchain fit in your organization
- Blockchain with other emerging technologies
- AI & Blockchain , Customer Happiness Chain
- The Brooklyn Project – Microgrid
Blockchain and what are its advantages
- Hype vs Reality ! Beyond the Hype
- Shared Distributed Ledger
- The smart contracts
- The Blocks – Immutability
- The need for blockchain. Explanation of Various scenarios
- Checklist for a Blockchain project
- Differentiation of Crypto currencies
- Private/Permissioned Blockchain Technology
Actual Blockchain Use cases being adopted in UAE and Middle-east
- Government Sector: Procure to Pay(P2P) –
- Proposed Solutions of Document Vaults, Smart Contracts, IoT
- Bank Trust Network – Multiple Scenarios of Transaction
- Retail Sector – Tokenzation of Royalty Points and other Transactions
- Airline Sector – Case Example
- Telco Sector– Roaming, Recon, Fraud and Management by Blockchain
Structure & Case Study of existing projects in UAE
Blockchain use cases adopted in other parts of the world
Technical Understanding of the Private/Permissioned Blockchains
Smart Contracts & Hands on exercise (Solidity)
Popular Blockchain Platforms Architecture
- Hyperledger Fabric & Composer – Detailed Mechanism Explanations
- Other Projects in Hyperledger Umbrella including IROHA, SAWTOOTH and INDY
- Ethereum – Detailed Mechanism
- Quorum– Detailed Mechanism
- R3 Corda– Detailed Mechanism
Understanding Consensus mechanisms
Lessons : Practical Problems in Implementation of Blockchain
- Enterprise adoption of blockchain
- Ideation Phase – Initiation- Development – Testing & UAT – RollOut
- Finding Use Cases
- Optimistic but Realistic
- The Governance Issue
- Reference Architecture
Ali is an active and well known speaker and contributor in international and global forums for adoption and benefit realization of private/permissioned blockchains including.
- Hyperledger Global Forum – Switzerland , Dec 2018
- Future Blockchain Summit – Dubai May 2018
- GITEX Technology Conference – Dubai October 2018
- Blockchain Next 2018: – Poland June 2018
- Future Blockchain Summit – Dubai April 2019 Other International Blockchain events
Ali Safri is technologist and blockchain guru with 19+ years of technology industry experience. Currently, holding the position as Chief Technology Officer at Avanza Innovations advising, architecting and being instrumental in the real on-ground private/permissioned blockchain implementations within UAE and the wider MENA region.
In UAE, Ali is working with number of government entities including Smart Dubai Government, banking and private consortiums inline with the UAE 2021 Blockchain Strategy.
Also Ali is deriving blockchain adoption in the wider MENA region including KSA, Oman and Bahrain.
Ali is responsible to see how an his team in Avanza enabled blockchain, AI and smart cities technology suite can transform and deliver true value and with the implementation experience, continuously improve and excel the solution stack in the newly emerging technology landscape.
Ali holds a Master In Computer Science and has worked before in various roles including Chief Innovation Officer, Project Manager and Solution Architect.
Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre
Since last two years My Company is working with Simfotix, and every time it is great learning experience. MS Excel is one of the most recommended Program with distinctive methodology and valuable deliverables.
A very good training by Simfotix on HRBP with their International Partner Human Capital Institute. We covered high level including strategy.
Dubai Islamic Bank
Great training course and materials. Super helpful to learn shortcuts and their best application. Thank you!
The in-house training met the desired objectives for improvement in the Finance function. Group work throughout the two days and team presentation on various analytics put thing in the focus learning direction. Good output Simfotix.
Finance House Abu Dhabi
Inhouse Training with Simfotix Training for Credit Transformation Program goes with a Wonderful learning experience of our Credit Risk Team. Looking forward to engage them in other upcoming training.
Abu Dhabi Terminals
A combination of learning and sharing through activities and self presentations. Learning Art of Public Speaking with Simfotix Training is truly a good experience.
Arab Bank, UAE
The session was engaging and informative. Overall program outcome is what we agreed and delivered to department.
Emirates Islamic Bank
Simfotix In-House training is well organized and our team learned lot of new things. We consider this as a value addition and meeting our objectives.
Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratization
A very good training we attended with Simfotix Training.
Al Ghurair Group
Easy way of transferring knowledge makes the learning more digestible. Great work Simfotix for the in-house session of Advance Excel.
MAF Carrefour International
Thank you Simfotix for a comprehensive and value training to our Saudi Arabia Finance Team. Case Study and exercises were the key element of this workshop. As Learning & Development we are satisfied to work with them in future.
Selecting Simfotix as sour training and learning development supplier is a wonderful experience. They have done various inhouse programs. Their trainers carry in-depth knowledge and expertise and kept the participants well engaged.
The Executive Council of Dubai
Simfotix Trainer bear a Persuasive approach in training and the company is professional in the arrangement of training till end to make it a memorable experience. The In-house session and the follow-up session is excellent approach.
Department of Economic Development, Dubai
Excellent Training conducted by Simfotix Professional Development. The whole day was full of fun and learning in Advance MS Excel.
It is very important to analyze the need for Training along with the level of knowledge you require. This session give you a liberty to choose the modules you need, discuss it with the trainer how you want to be delivered, decide the place at your convenience and allocate number of hours to solve your problem. This does not include any development as a consulting but will include solution if you are facing a particular problem.