Starting Date: 06 July 2020
Number of Sessions: 10
Occurrence: Alternate working day
Duration: 2 hours per class
Arabic Language has a growing importance in the business world today. Arabic is the official language of over 20 countries, and has nearly 300 million native speakers. Economically, these countries have quickly grown in a very short span of time, and the Arab world has a combined GDP of $2.5 trillion.
With a rapidly emerging consumer base, potential trade prospects, and profitable business partners; these countries presents a great opportunity for businesses and individuals alike if they achieve the command on Arabic language.
Keeping in view the importance of this great language, SIMFOTIX is pleased to introduce its Online Trainer-Led Arabic Language Classes for those who wish to enormously expand their career opportunities and their businesses by overcoming a language barrier.
This course provide a unique instructional approach to learning the language-a multisensory, structured, metacognitive method. The proposed elements and activities are subject to further agreement.
- Background Information
Numbers 1 - 100
- Cardinal numbers
- Ordinal numbers
Making Basic Conversation
- Family ad Friends
- At the restaurant, the hotel, in the airport
- At the immigration office
- In the traditional market
- Feelings ad moods
- Everyday activities
- Speaking about past
- Gender, number and declension of nouns
- Adjectives and Adverbs
- Modal verbs
- Personal, possessive, demonstrative and interrogative proouns
- Adjectives declension
- Noun and verb negation elements
- Ordinal numerals
What will you get
- The students can tell about themselves, answer and ask questions in conversation with one person or a group of people.
- The students can count, ask and answer the question “How much?” “How old?” “Which floor” and use ordinal numbers in everyday description.
- The students can participate in basic conversation about certain daily subjects.
- The students are recognizing and implementing grammatical patterns in their speech.
It is very important to analyze the need for Training along with the level of knowledge you require. This session give you a liberty to choose the modules you need, discuss it with the trainer how you want to be delivered, decide the place at your convenience and allocate number of hours to solve your problem. This does not include any development as a consulting but will include solution if you are facing a particular problem.